- Hip hop team + Joshua - Okay -

- Top hip hop team -

( For the person who wanted this )

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

Today, South Korea's four most notorious mobsters, Seungcheol, Wonwoo, Mingyu and Vernon, decide to leave their base and go for a drink in a bar. When they arrive inside, the bar's customers and employees are frightened to see these four boys, The men don't pay any attention to who's there, they sit down at a table and the men quickly ask for drinks, of course everyone gets to work and it's a waiter named Joshua who comes to give them their drinks.

Seungcheol, as leader of the base, goes straight to the bar owner to ask for the young waiter. Obviously, the owner, afraid of the mobster, agrees to give up his employee without even hesitating, so Joshua is obliged to go and change and follow the men back to their base.

-> A few months later

Joshua feels relatively at ease on this base, helping the men with many things but not feeling overwhelmed, the hardest thing for him is probably agreeing to have sex with the four men, he doesn't really like it but he has no choice but to accept.

Today he has to do it with Wonwoo, he knows that, so after his day's work he goes into the boy's room and things happen quickly, he uses his hand and makes Wonwoo come so obviously the younger man moans at this, because he likes what's going on nevertheless Joshua doesn't appreciate this situation very much. Wonwoo comes into Joshua's hand after a few minutes.

" You can go wash your hand in the bathroom."

" Okay."

The American leaves to clean his hand.

-> The next day

He found himself in Mingyu's room and this time he used his mouth. After several movements and a few minutes, the younger boy came into the older boy's mouth. the older boy kept everything in his mouth and, with his little doe eyes, asked Mingyu if he could spit.

" Don't you want to swallow ? "

Joshua shakes his head negatively and the younger boy sighs, gives a slight shake of the head and Joshua runs to the toilet and spits it all out breathlessly.

" Okay. This day is finally over..."

-> The next day

He's in Vernon's room, and the younger man asks Joshua to do what he wants, the older man swallows hard, he simply decides to position himself over Vernon and moves, the younger man has a smile at the corners of his lips and moans when he feels the friction of his body against Joshua's. The youngest quickly gets into his clothes.

" Will you shower with me hyung ah ? "

" Okay.."

Joshua takes off his clothes and Vernon takes off his too, the older boy cleans the younger boy's body and the atmosphere is calm and warm, Joshua manages to calm down and think about something else, he quickly feels Vernon come and hug him from behind and Joshua doesn't try to run away. His night is spent in Vernon's bed, the two boys doing nothing but sleeping in each other's arms.

-> The next day

The American finds himself in the room of the base boss, Seungcheol. Seungcheol's relationship with the American is excellent, the older boy is adorable towards the younger one, he doesn't ask anything of him and lets him do whatever he wants. If there are evenings when he doesn't feel like doing anything, Seungcheol doesn't do anything, he really presses the American's consent and the American likes it a lot, and really doing things with Seungcheol is the most enjoyable thing for him.

Tonight, he wants to do something with the elder, so he takes off his T-shirt and grabs one of Seungcheol's sweaters from the wardrobe. He also takes off his pants and sits quietly on the bed in his oversized sweater.

A gentle smile tugs at the corners of his lips, he approaches the youngster gently and sits down on the bed beside the smaller boy, who moves gently towards Seungcheol and does something he only does with Seungcheol. He kisses him on the lips, and of course the older boy returns the kiss, pressing down on the back of the boy's head to make the kiss last. The exchange is hot, but it's gentle, and that's what Joshua likes so much about the older boy : he's always gentle, never aggressive.

Delicately Seungcheol pulls away from Joshua's lips and runs his hands under the boy's sweater, running his kisses down the smaller boy's neck and he starts moaning, this too is something he only does with Seungcheol, he only lets his obscene noises come out of his mouth when he's doing things with the base boss.

" I'll just ripple my pelvis against yours tonight okay ? I'm a little tired of doing anything more..."

" Okay, I'm down with that."

Slowly Seungcheol flips Joshua's body onto the mattress and starts to move his body against the American's, the room fills with louder moans and soon both men are in their clothes. The younger man removes his underwear and Seungcheol removes his as well, so they get into the shower together and enjoy the water.

" I think if I'd met you under different circumstances I'd have offered to become my boyfriend..."

" I think if we'd met normally I'd have agreed to be in a relationship with you. "

The two boys chuckle and Seungcheol places several kisses on Joshua's shoulders. After a few minutes of talking and kissing, the two boys get out of the water and dry off, Joshua takes one of Seungcheol's sweaters and underwear and goes to bed like that, and the base boss takes a simple tee-shirt and underwear and goes to join Joshua in bed, before falling asleep they compliment each other and kiss with stars in their eyes.

They both know they feel a deep attraction to each other, nevertheless because of the base's golden rule they can't live a perfect love story, they're obliged to remain friends with attraction for each other without going any further, and Joshua is destined to keep bringing in the other men from the base even if he doesn't feel like it.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3