- VerKwan - Love -

- Vernon top -

- Vernon top -

( For the person who wanted this ! )

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

-----------------------------------------------------

Vernon

Hey, Kwan meet me at the bar we used to go together

Seungkwan

who's that ?
Just kidding :) of course I'm coming ~ don't hit me though.

Vernon

I can't guarantee anything.

Seungkwan

Hey, you're ruining my beautiful face, if you do I'll do the same.

Vernon

Okay, we won't hit each other, I promise.

Seungkwan

You'd better keep your promise.

Vernon

Hey, I'm not you, of course I know how to keep my promises unlike you.

Seungkwan

You really hate me that much, huh ? It's deserved after all, so I accept, but I no longer accept being your enemy Sol-ah.

Vernon

We need to have this discussion hyung !

Seungkwan

Um, I know, I'll explain everything in detail.

Vernon

I should hope so.

-----------------------------------------------------

The two boys where was friends at first but they're don't that anymore so Vernon seriously wonders how things are going to work out between them, he really want to understand.

A few minutes later Vernon saw Seungkwan arrived at the indicated location, they're not in the bar but outside at the smoke area.

The younger man sighed and, stressed by the situation and the events to come, took a cigarette out of his pocket and put it between his lips, then picked up a lighter and, just as he was about to light it, he felt his nicotine stick slip out of his mouth.

He gently turns his head and then feels a mouth crush against his, Vernon is completely shocked by this, he tries to push Seungkwan away from him but he can't.