Together

Author's POV

After 2 weeks...

"Come on, not everyone is gonna come to get you just because you were admitted." Jimin whined at Yoongi who was packing his clothes and stuff that he had with him for these 2 weeks.

It hadn't been hard for him at all, there was always someone with him. Sometimes it would be a surprise visit from his friends who were very busy because of his 'accident' rather than them and his mother, Eunjae was always with him whenever it was the daylight and as well staying with him late night once or twice. To his surprise, even Mr. Lee came to see him.

It did hurt him to move his head which basically meant impossible to move and with a proper and recommended amount of painkillers he had relived from it. He got a hint why Eunjae was so arrogant when she was injured because its damn annoying and now that he had a huge injury which didn't come at him that much since he only came up about 4 years ago whereas Eunjae came up when she was 17 which meant 7 years ago.

He understood that how much the painkillers helped with pain and how it would have been with antidepressants that she used to take but both have side effects as well. He forced himself to not get habitual to the painkillers at this point.

"Is Eunjae not gonna come?" Yoongi asked with a hint of confusion, over the 2 weeks, they cleared any things that confused and got in their relationship and that made Yoongi upset about how she was so supportive to him when he was admitted but didn't came to get gim when he was getting discharged.

"Well she is out. And I have work to do so do it fast hyung." Jimin said making Yoongi roll his eyes.

"Yeah, having lunch with Dr. Han is obviously your work." He snapped as Jimin look at him.

"How do you know? You were here all the time." He raised an eyebrow and Yoongi gave him a grin.

"I have my sources." He said and walked out first leaving Jimin behind.

"Eunjae, you-" He was cut off with a hit to his head.

"Don't you dare. You didn't even care to tell your hyung about your girlfriend such a selfish person you are now come on out so you can enjoy your lunch." He reminded and Jimin rolled eyes following him out.

They exited and the familiar car was found at the front.

"So you finally decided to come?" Jimin taunted playfully before putting Yoongi's bag in the back seat.

"Oh shut up. I am busy unlike you who just want a lunch with his new girlfriend. Don't you have to help the team in their work? Huh?" She taunted back as Jimin made way back to the gate.

"I do but I have managed it." He said before fleeing off to his cabin where Dr. Han was waiting as Eunjae and Yoongi get back into the car and she started driving.

"Get ready for a dinner today." Eunjae said while turning the car to another direction.

"Ohhh," He smirked at her before continuing, "So did you plan a date for us?" He wiggled his eyebrows like a child making her look at him wih a smile once and then back to the road.

"Yeah that's right. So look handsome." She replied with a tilt.

"Okay, ma'am!" He answered and keep staring at her with a small grin as he concluded his thoughts.

"Stop grinning and tell me about your weird thoughts already." She countered without looking away from the road making him sit back in his seat and look at the road as well.

Reincarnation [Suga × Reader]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara