His sister!!?

Eunjae's POV

"Anneyeong! I am Lee Ji-Eun it's really nice to meet you!" A girl came and greeted to me cutely, and guess what! I knew her......... how is she his sister!!?

"Anneyeonghaseyo! I am Lee Eunjae. I am not a boy so don't take wrong idea. I hope you like me." I brightly smiled at her and bowed to her and she did the same.

Yoongi's POV

I was shocked to see her smile after soooo many years. Of course, her and smile is a dangerous combination now. Her cool look with that cute but rare smile making her look like a perfect guy but for me she is looking the most beautiful girl in- Wth am I thinking, I better give attention to the conservation than these shitty thoughts I think I am going crazy! Yoongi stay in your senses, control your brain!!

Author's POV

On the other hand, Eunjae was thinking. Her name... it's still Lee Ji-Eun.

[Author note:- I'm going to write IU instead of Ji-Eun and JK instead of Jungkook and for some other future characters too at some point]

Lee Ji-Eun
29 years
Stay at home
Cute, Childish, Sweet

Lee Ji-Eun 29 years Stay at home Cute, Childish, Sweet

"Here. It's a handmade bracelet for you I made it myself!" IU said with joy of seeing a new family member and hoped that the girl infront would like it.

 It's a handmade bracelet for you I made it myself!" IU said with joy of seeing a new family member and hoped that the girl infront would like it

"It's so beautiful I will always wear it and I really love it!" Eunjae said while looking at the gift she just received.

She is still so kind like how I remember her behaviour. Even after living here with such cruel people, Eunjae thought.

"I knew you will like it! Yoongi told you like dark stuff so I made it with dark beads." She said looking towards Suga. "By tthe way, you can call me eonnie. I would like if you call me eonnie cause I don't have any sister even as cousin." She said, making a pout.

"Sure........ eonnie" She says slowly.

"It sounds so sweet from you." IU said.

"You should change your clothes, Eunjae. Come, I will show you your room." Suga said interrupting the sweet talk between the two girls and points towards the stairs.