Backstabbing

Author's POV

"You bastard! Why the hell did you kidnapped her? Huh? You are such a fuckin' scaredy cat to fight without helding someone in your captive! Just a weakling!!" She threw a punch on him and he ended up on the concrete floor with a bleeding nose.

"Leave her or be ready to get tortured!"

"Well till she is in my captive, you can't touch me and about leaving her no, no, no, if you can fight my men and get her then take her with you." He said while getting up and wiping the blood from his nose. "Choice is yours, either fight them and save her or let her stay with me." He said and licked his lips while smirking.

"You fucker!!" She said and ran towards him to attack but the guards stopped her. "You have crossed the line now I will show you what can I do!" She said and Seong Jun's all men came and surrounded her, they were around 60 men.

She stand still and cracked her knuckles and her neck. Slowly she looked at one of the men and motioned him to attack and soon when he came running towards her trying to a land a punch on her while two were at back coming closer to hit her from back and just as the first man was about to hit her, she bent down fast and lifted his feet and put it on her back and stood up which resulted him to fall on the two boys behind her and hit their head with another guy's gun and there came three guys together at her from front and to get away from them, when the three at her back was trying to get up, in a fast motion she went to her front where the men which were coming from front and turned her back towards them and ran to the other three and jump walked onto their back which led her to a side where no men were standing to capture her while again because the three running men were very close they landed on the three who just fall again on their faces and blood oozing out of their nose and jaw and screams were coming out of their mouth because of the sudden hit and pain.

"Come on try something better!" She said in mocking tone, provoking them so they will loose their temper and won't think smartly even though if they thought smartly it wouldn't be hard for her to win but the men were too much for her alone without any weapon.

As her plan some crazy bitch lost their temper and ran towards her, then it started kicking them, punching them, defending herself in a way that they wouldn't be able to get up as fast as she did when some came from all sides without her knowing and this time with knives not guns because she know their boss want her alive so he can kill her by himself. She made the man fall by kicking him in the leg and took his knife, attacking on others, more than half of them were either dead or badly injured, she was fighting with man who was pretty good but still not enough to win from her but without her knowing someone came behind her and hit her in the head with an iron rod which made her stumble and stabbed her in her left abdomen, taking it out he stabbed her at the same place again and again which made her stumble again and the man who was fighting with her already stopped as he saw who it was. She turned her frame towards the person.

"Backstabber! Kidnapping your own partner's sister and stabbing me from the back. I thought you got some skills because of this man was pretty nice but I think you will never be anything like this. By Backstabbing." She said in a low tone while pointing at the man at her back now.

"Still got you!" Seong Jun said with a laugh and again taking the knife out and this time pushing it more in and moving it. At this she fall on her knees because of the pain and dizziness and totally fall. He started crushing her left hand with a great force on her knuckles as she just holded her abdomen with her right hand and hissed in pain and started losing her consciousness. He laughed as he left her hand and grabbed the iron again and hit her leg down her knee, she screamed in pain. He was going to hit her again but before he could do anything, a scream left his lips as someone shot him in his leg making him fall to the ground.