Not my type

Yoongi's POV

Stretching my neck above the pillow, I stayed with my eyes closed. Then I realised that it wasn't a pillow but a person's hand below my neck, I remembered I slept in Eunjae's room and opened my eyes immediately and saw her sleeping face.

I was sleeping on her hand and a leg over her and hand around her shoulder, aish when will this habit of me sleeping like this will stop? My eyes again went to her and I could see the dark circles and dry tear stains on her face, I could have never expected her in this condition after her becoming a mafia.

I didn't realise that I was already staring deeply at her face and noticing all the features of her face. She has a pale white skin like mine, cute big eyes but she also keep them half open and make that cold face, huh? But isn't that my way? Her eyelashes are medium and curled, eyebrows always in shape, hair so soft and fluffy, and the last but most important her lips, they have a different charm it's not like she have a unique pair of them but all the features mixed together make her look unique and she really is. They looks so pink, soft and moisturised.

Author's POV

"Are you done or should I close my eyes back to let you have a view of your beautiful wife?" The sudden voice interrupt his thoughts and he immediately remove his hand and leg from her and sit up.

"If you were awake you should have told me or made some movement. I was awake the whole time you thought I was sleeping. Next time use a photo of me and a pillow. My shoulder!" She also sat up, stretching and see his blush growing brighter.

"Is it just me? Or you really aren't as flirty as I heard?" She again asked while moving her arm in circular motion.

"I ain't no shy boy, ok?" He looked over to her and she looked at him with sharp eyes and a smirk.

"Yes, I have seen the no shy boy being a tomato after being pinned on the wall by a paitent." She mocked him with a wicked smile.

He looked at her with a clenched jaw, and suddenly got close to her face with half eyes open, looking deeply in her, "What do you think?" He asked with hoarse voice which probably sounded like that because he didn't talked for a long time.

"Not much of effect. On me." She replied as she closed the gap more by an inch of distance between them.

"Maybe you won that day but it maybe a tie today because I can do more but the person is not my type." He mocked and moved away with hidden smirk.

"You don't have as high standards as me, isn't that what you are trying to say?" With a bluff look and smirk she got up from the bed.

"Are you for real? You! You have thing to change so much, so easily. First, from nerd to mafia and now, a depressed person last night to a flirt in the morning." He scoffed with a tilt of head.

"Done?" She open the door of her room for him and give a look of sarcasm, he looks annoyingly at her behaviour and leave the room, mad by her teasing.

As he leave the room, the girl also leave sigh with a gulp and the incident play again in brain. 'That was close...' And she feel her heart melting like butter by his childish act. But she didn't know what this feeling is called, will it turn out be something she would have never dreamt of?

Ignoring all the thoughts, she walked towards her suitcase and started taking her clothes as she said it was being to be chilly a bit also, she was feeling after going out last night without her jacket and staying so late in the cold winds.