You are so red!

Eunjae's POV

I was in the bathroom, today I got rid of the plaster of my leg so I finally got the chance to take a bath because I usually used change clothes so I decided to a bath today and Jimin said I can take a bath but without getting my plaster of left hand wet. I took some patients' clothes which were kept in the shelf and my undergarments and got inside the bathroom. After some time I was done and trying to wear the shrit but because of the plaster it fell from hand and got wet. I picked it up and hanged it and decided to get out of the bathroom as no one will come right now because its too early in the morning otherwise it will be eonnie well it doesn't matter much. I got out of the bathroom and took another shrit from the shelf, suddenly door opened.

"Hey, I heard you can walk and got rid of-" Yoongi said while entering the door and stopped as he looked at Eunjae just in her pants and sports bra. He immediately turned and his face got slightly red while Eunjae just had a blank expression.

"I-I am s-sorry. And yo-you sh-should close the d-door when you a-are ch-changing." He stuttered, "C-can I turn now?"

"Yes." She reply and he turn. She looked at him while buttoning the last button.

"Why are you so red? Am I that hot? And you are my husband so you didn't actually needed to turn." She said and smirk at him.

"I am not red and you are not hot at all. And we don't have a romantic couple chemistry that's why I turned, respecting your privacy." He clarified.

"You say you respect my privacy but you also say I am not hot that means you saw me? You come in my room without knocking but you respect my privacy?" She smirk and take step closer to him and he take a step back not knowing what to do.

"Ya-Yaa, you should have closed the door before changing!" He say with wide eyes while taking another step back as Eunjae take a step closer.

"One should knock before coming inside anyone else's room. Even your brothers and eonnie knock before coming inside." She say continuing to come closer while he back away from her till he comes in contact with the wall.

"Yaa, wh-what do you t-think you are doing?" He ask stuttering.

"Have no other girl ever pinned you against the wall like this?" She asked with her hands on both his sides and tilt, that smirk never leaving her lips.

"W-what?" He ask.

"You were saying something when you came, what is it?" She asked with her face intensely close to his.

"I was saying t-that n-noona can't come s-so I came i-instead and Jimin said you can wal-walk and got rid of the plaster so I-I decided to take y-you on a walk with me." He said with still wide eyes and gulped.

"Ok." She said and backed away from him while laughing hard. Yoongi breathed out a breath which he was holding. "You are so red! Oh look at your face!" She continues to laugh.

"Shut up. You are so annoying!" He say and started leaving while stomping.

"Hey, why are you getting so serious? I was joking." She say as she held his hand, he turn and say.

"Khajja. (Let's go.)" With a small smile.

"But you were so red!" She again starts to laugh.

"Aish! Jinja! (Damn it! Really!) This tomboy!" He mumbled to himself feeling annoyed.

We were now out of hospital. We were walking on the road, it was clear. I didn't see a single person but some cars and bus, of course it was pretty early.

"I didn't know you get up so early." Yoongi said.

"Its a routine now." She reply.

"Thank you." He suddenly say out of nowhere.

"Wae-o? (Why?)" She ask and look back at him.

"For taking care of my family. I talked to mom as I didn't had time to talk to her about all this marriage thing. She said you are the perfect wife for me, she told me about how you take care of everything and everyone. How you wake up early and clean the house, take care of noona, play with her, make sure appa had taken his medicine, behave like they are your own parents, take care of... me and my brothers without our knowing." He say as they both stood still while making an eye contact the whole time.

"You are welcome." She say and bow like she performed a performance with a small smile and Yoongi chuckled at it and they both continued walking.

"Let's talk about something else. I don't like serious conversations at all." She say while turning and walking backwards, half covering her mouth with her hand like she is telling him a secret.

"Noona was right." He say with his gummy smile.

"What eonnie said was right?" She ask continuing to walk backwards.

"You sure are a fun person." He say while giggling.

"Aara... you look cute while giggling." She say and his cheecks automatically turn a little red.

"You are red again! You like when I compliment you like that? Flrit with you?" She said while laughing hard and turn again running knowing he is going run after her.

"Yah!" He say and run after her and catch her as she was running slowly because of her stab and she just got rid of the plaster.

"Ahh! Apphayeo! (It hurts!)" She say as Yoongi pull her ear.

"Say you won't say anything like that." He say.

"I won't." She say and he released her ear. "You were red like a tomato!" She say after getting a little far from and again start to run.

"Ya, Doh! (You!)" He yell embarrassed that someone might hear even though there wasn't anyone.

Again a not so long chapter between my exams! I can't help but write because its just my mind is keep thinking about the things that are going to happen in this story and it just makes me write amd write the next part with my new way of listening to songs, I have downloaded 63 videos from which part I like and listen to them from vlc media player in audio without actually turning it into version so it motivates me to write and make it easy too.

Please vote because I managed some time to write between my finals and posted so soon.

Stay happy...... unlike me!

Stay healthy!

Bye!💜🌷