What it is?

Auhor's POV

"Would you like to go on a trip?" Eunjae asked Suga and Jungkook out of the blue.

"Are you serious? Damn, yeah!" Jungkook cheered accepting the proposal.

"What about you, Mr. Min Min?" She asked while internally smiling.

"Can you just call me Suga? And yes. Let's go. It's the first move you made to help yourself, anyway." He started with a pissed tone and ended with a happy tone.

"It will be in a island. Some village area, ok? I just am letting you know." She look up from her phone.

"Okkk." Jungkook replied and danced on the bed while still sitting.

"Ya! Stop jumping. I have to make the bed sheet in again. You are sometimes so wild, like a wild animal." She said with a sigh.

"So am I a wild bunny, now?" He asked while showing his teeth.

"Ask Mrs. and Mr. Jeon for me. Whether they made a wild bunny or a human who is busy deciding if he is a bunny." Eunjae sassily told Suga and laughed while Eunjae left to get some sleep with eonnie because these three boys had capture her bed by two bickering and one sleeping like a dinosaur.

"But where are we going?!" Suga shouted asking the disappearing figure of his wife.

"You will get to know when we get there!" She replied and Suga looked unbelievably at her.

"Pack some warm clothes too. It's a bit cold there." She say from the door and walk away.

"So what were you talking about? Yeah, Dr. Han and Jimin?" Suga again started bickering with Jungkook while Eunjae slept for some time.

Eunjae wake up and see that she is the only one in room, she got up and lazily walk out of the room with a thin blanket wrapped to living room. She was walking downstairs and walk towards the sofa with one eye closed and one half open. She half opened her other eye to check if there was anything on the cough and laid there for a nap.

"Why are you sleeping here?" Suga asked who was doing some paper work.

"I think I told you that I prefer couch or sofa rather than bed." She sleepily answer while pulling the blanket closer to her face.

"Yeah," He said a half sentence and decided not to continue when she murmured to him, "Call and tell your friends to join. Hoseok-shi and Jin-shi are very nice so make sure. It's all on me anyway, ask me to help in anything for coming there."

She totally relaxed her eyes making Suga sure that she is asleep. When Jimin also walk down lazily with the same designed blanket as he was also sleeping. He come and sleep on the sofa opposite to Eunjae and Suga looked at them, from Eunjae to Jimin.

"Now why are you sleeping here?" Suga asked Jimin and he opened his eyes for a split second and closed them again.

"It was cold there. It's much better." Jimin answered with face covered by blanket.

"You should turn off the A.C. instead of running in another room." Suga said only to hear a groan and then small snores.

Suga picks up his phone and dial Jin's number because he is the only one free rather than Jimin and Jungkook.

(On call)

Jin: Yeboseao? What's up, Yoongi-ya?

Yoongi: Hyung, wanna come to a trip?

Jin: Why so sudden, though? I have to check and change my schedule.