You are amazing!!

Author's POV

"Good morning. Did you take all the medicines last night, noona?" Jimin said while looking at IU who was packing her things.

"Yes!" She chimes as she zipped her bag's zip.

"What's with your face?" Jimin ask as he look at Eunjae.

"What do you think? Of course, she is going home I am happy but can't I go too? My wounds are already healed!" Eunjae protested as she will be alone after IU will leave because its her discharge date today and she will come tomorrow to meet Eunjae.

"Your wounds are healed? Only the scratches you got on your face are gone. You still have a plaster on your leg and hand, a stab wound with your head bandaged and you think you're healed? There is no way I am going to leave you like last time." Jimin reply while rolling his eyes.

"Who are you rolling your eyes on? Huh?" Eunjae say with loudness and annoyance in her voice.

"Ya! Stop both of you. Always fighting for no reason. Chill!" IU say while getting close to the door.

"Yoongi is here. I am going now. Byeee, Eunjae! Bye, Jimin." IU say and get out of the door while Eunjae just waved at her with a sad face and spoon in her mouth.

"Done with your drama?" Jimin ask.

"Yaaa! Youuuu!!" Eunjae said as she hit him on the head lightly with her spoon with which she was eating.

"That hurts!" He say while rubbing his head.

"As if!" She reply and continued to eat her breakfast.

After some time, Eunjae was done with her breakfast and Jimin was still there using his phone.

"Are you gonna stay here all day?" She ask him and he looked up at her from his phone and nod.

"Yes. I don't have any work rather than helping others find Seong Jun anyway." He said and put his phone aside. "Where do you think he would have gone? Now we have became the biggest and most powerful mafia but still not able to find him! It's so frustrating." Jimin said.

"What if he didn't hide but got kidnapped by someone else?" Eunjae ask with a calm face.

"Then I would like to make a deal with that person." Jimin said about his thoughts while passing the medicines to Eunjae.

"But I don't want anything, right?" Eunjae ask herself.

"Wait. Sulman...! (Don't tell me...!)" Jimin said and got up from the cough. "You are the one who kidnapped him?!!!" Jimin say.

"Was it obvious?" Eunjae said with a frown and it turned into a smirk.

"I am getting really amazed by you now!" Jimin say while clapping. "How did you do it? You were in hospital all time." Jimin ask while joining his eyebrows together.

"Do you think I don't have people to help me even after retirement?" Eunjae ask. "Of course, I wouldn't have been doing nothing in that room all day with my phone. I just had dial any one number and they were ready to do anything without anything in return." She said, Jimin gave her the glass of water and she gulped her medicines.

"Without anything? Who helped you?" Jimin ask, "At first, I thought I should tell some of my best fighters but then I thought they don't work for me anymore so I called some people whom I have spared." She said and layed on the bed with help of Jimin.

"Then where is he?" Jimin ask while turning the A.C and T.V on.

"I'm not going to tell you now. But I will take him to your office after discharge. That place shouldn't be revealed this soon. I can show you condition right now." She say.

"Can I see?" Jimin ask.

"Here." Eunjae say when she tap on her phone and pass it to him. It was showing a man on the chair with his head hung low, he wasn't wounded at all.

"I didn't tortured him yet so I can when I get discharged. He dared to mess with me, I left first time but I don't give people a second chance." Eunjae said and took the remote and started choosing which movie to watch.

"How many days are there left in my discharge?" She asks.

"Your plaster of leg will be removed tomorrow and if your wound is ok then you will be discharged in 3 days." Jimin said while looking at my report in his phone.

"But who kidnapped him? On your one call." Jimin ask.

"The Cheif Commissioner of RIU (Regional Investigation Unit). Himself went there with his team to get him for me." She say.

"Cheif Commissioner?" Jimin say with wide eyes. "He never does anything illegal." He say. "I think I am going to get a shock attack. You are amazing!!" He said showing her a thumbs up.

"Aara. (I know.)" She reply.

"I heard from Yoongi that you both got married on the basis of a deal. What was the deal I just know that you wanted to get married with him and in return you were going to handover 'The Ace' to him. What was the real reason?" He ask.

"I can't tell you." She reply while focusing on the T.V.

"What? Why?" He ask.

"It's on the deal that no one can ask me why did I marry him." She say.

"What kind of deal is this?" Jimin say.

"You won't understand. Leave it, its complicated to explain." She reply. "Otherwise ask Yoongi."

"Ok." He said letting go because it's a legal deal so he can't force her to tell.

I know it's really short but I have an exam tomorrow and was still writing it so I thought it would be enough to keep the important business only.