Predictable smirk

Author's POV

"Hey," Yoongi called out as he saw her come sit on the sofa next to him and continued, "How are you feeling now?"

"Better than ever." She said with a playful smile and peek in his phone.

"Why are you so free these days?" She asked as she nudged her arm to him with an unintentional pout.

"Namjoon analysed everyone's schedule like usual and I don't have any thing to do for about a week." He replied and continued to watch the TV again after turning his phone off.

"Thank you." She whispered as she join him in watching the TV.

"Your welcome, ma'am." He acted like a gentleman bowing, just like she did once and she hit him playfully with a smile.

"Why are acting like this suddenly?" She asked without turning away from the TV.

"Can't I?" He questions back receiving another playful hit with some giggles.

"Did I say that you actually made me sleep without any nightmare or half awakening when you slept with me? I wanted to thank you for that too." She said with a smile while looking down thinking about something.

"Then maybe I should sleep with you everyday." He whispered unintentionally to himself.

"What?" She looked up at him.

"Nothing." He shrugged with a smile and she looked at TV again.

Jimin POV

I was walking in to my room when I heard some talking. I walked in the living the room and saw Yoongi hyung and Eunjae talking about something. I didn't intended to hear their conversation but did.

'Something sure is going to happen with these two acting like this.' I thought with a predictable smirk.

Then I walked to my room with a smile.

Yoongi's POV

I was watching the TV when I got a call. We both looked over my phone and then I picked it up.

(On call)

Yoongi: Yeoboseyo?

???: Hello! Yoongi-ya, how are you doing?

Yoongi: Hyung!?

Hyung: Yes! So, I called you to let Ji-eun know I am coming back and send me names of some good decorators for the event, you know, right?

Yoongi: Of course, hyung! When will you be here in Korea. I should pick you up.

Hyung: No need. I am here already but I informed just in case cause I am in Seoul, right now.

Yoongi: Ok, hyung. Have a safe ride till here. I will pick you up at the airport so send me the time.

Hyung: Yeah, byeee.

Yoongi: Bye.

(Call ended)

I cut the call as I check the time of hyung's flight's landing. It is 5:30, its 11 right now. Yeah, perfect timing! I looked up from my phone to meet up with Eunjae's questioning eyes.