5.

Warnings: Cold-blooded murder, brutal murder, mention of suicide, blood filled murder, revenge.

***

"Boss Lee!" The guard said and immediately bow to the furious girl with bloodshot red eyes and cheeks sucked in due to the deficiency of energy.

"I have all the three boys." He continue his report on the boys who bullied Sung Cheol.

"Only those three were, right?" She asked in a snowy cold and dreadful voice, letting him know if there is anyone saved even by chance, he won't get another chance.

"Yes, boss." He replied in a confident tone, just as she taught to never seem nervous or show fear even if you have on face.

"Okay." She enters the cell to see the 3 boys, one of them wasn't scared at all and was smirking at the sight of her.

"So, this little girl is the one? I thought it would be some bulky huge man." The smirking one said.

"Tape." She ordered and the command was followed by a man.

"Names." She said and the man replied, "Koo Jaehyun from Minbo Group. Seo Hwang guk from Hee yeo Club. Kim Hae young from Hanmi Technology."

"My cellphone?" She extended her hand and grabbed the phone kept in her hand.

"Hello, Mr. So, I have a work for you. Ok, tell the biggest shareholders of Minbo Group, Hee Yeo Club and Hanmi Technology to cut down all their shares and I will take care of the loss for them. Also make other shareholders in our contact to do the same. Do everything possible to make all of them bankrupt." She order and the look on all boys went to a frightened and shocked one.

"Boss Lee, their main head is Seo Hwang guk. According to the information, he is one who targeted young master." The guard announced and went out.

"Seo Hwang guk." She whisper with a clenched jaw and her eyes darkening making her look like a devil, a cruel merciless devil, the most horrifying person.

She picked up the knife from the table and walk towards the three boys. Towards Seo Hwang guk. He shaked his head in utter fear due to her look while trying to say something, beg for his life.

But damn! He would have known the second he made Sung Cheol that miserable for him to choose death over life, he is going to die a very more miserable death than him. He will feel himself dieing every second due to the pain. Want to die but the death won't come unless she is ready to give it.

Suddenly she changed her charge towards the other boy. Koo Jaehyun. She held the knife close to his cheek and very slowly, very deeply she cut his cheek. She retail her hand back only stab his upper thighs continously and blood drops jump on to her face.

She take the knife out and wipe the blood off on Hwang guk while he closed his eyes. She throw back the knife to rhe table and pick the iron rod. She looked at Hwang guk and hit Jaehyun very hard with all her force and strength while maintaining the eye contact with Hwang guk.

She look back at Jaehyun and let the rod fall to the ground, by this time he was lying on the cemented ground of the torture room with the broken chair's wood still tugged with his hands.

She hold his leg from behind and look back at Hwang guk, she fold and turn his leg tightly making a creak sound of his bones breaking but Jaehyun could only cry muffled cries and try to scream in pain and hold his thigh.

But Eunjae only suggested to ignore it and keeping making the eye contact with the frightened bastard with her vicious look. She took the screwdriver and it slowly but painfully enters Jaehyun's stomach. She inserts in it all and then slowly take it out to increase the pain when suddenly she pulled the screwdriver out and pick the knife and stab Jaehyun's eye making him die at the moment, blood spitting on to her clothes and face.

A muffled horrified scream left the two boys' covered mouth at the sudden action and the look of Jaehyun. She walk towards Hae young with the knife and stab him directly at the heart many times and blood splashes on Hwang guk too.

"Cheif!" Eunjae call out loudly.

"Yes, Boss Lee?" He enters and asked fear evident in his words but not face.

"Break all his bones! Burn this asshole slowly making him unrecognisable and then cut him into pieces very small, donate his organs. Send his body pieces to Heo Club's main office." She order with pain of losing her brother in eyes and gritted teeth.

"But what about the police? They will probably get to know." Cheif's words tremble a little.

"Did you forget what we are!? Mafias! I don't fucking care! Fuck those useless bitchy officers! Kill them if more needed. One more question from you and I won't mind going berserk and plan your funeral! Understood!!?" Eunjae yelled loudly in the quiet place, her voice probably ringing in the whole basement including other torture cells. Hwang guk was shaking his whole body in disagreement.

"Just fucking stop shaking! Will you!!! Or do I have to do that by breaking your head open!!" Eunjae yelled and stormed out to control herself.

..............

What do you think about this chapter? Was it worth waiting? Well the reason of late update is something else but still.

Please vote!

Byeee.