2.

I was sitting on the wooden bench of bus stop with my earphones in my ear. I wasn't listening to the music at all, technically I was but my mind was so caught up in the mess I was in just 3 days. My eyes were busy looking at other busy people and other students walking back to their home some friends and some teenage couples.

I was looking at them because I was jealous of their life which seemed better to me. I didn't even noticed that a little boy sitting next to me and calling me. He tap my arm and I come back to the sad and cruel reality. I took my earphones off and looked at him.

"Noona, where are you going to get off?" He asked with his big eyes.

"The last fourth stop." I reply and was going to put the earphones back in my ear.

"What are you listening to?" He asked and I checked what was I even listening to.

"It's... news?" I answer awkwardly.

"You didn't even knew what you were listening to? Haha!" The boy laugh at her and she feels embarrassed but smile at the cute laughing boy.

"Kiyo. (Cute.)" I said and the boy looked at me.

"Am I really that cute?" He asked and I nodded in agreement.

"Yes, you are. How old are you?" I asked and put aside my record player and earphones.

"I am 7 years old." He reply while showing his 7 fingers.

"And your name?" I asked.

"Kim Sung Cheol." He answers.

Kim Sung Cheol (little)
7 years
Started new school from today
Sweet, Creative, Attentive, Smart

Kim Sung Cheol (little)7 yearsStarted new school from todaySweet, Creative, Attentive, Smart

"What is your name and age, noona?" He asked in his baby voice.

"I am 14 years old and my name is Kim Sooyeon." I reply and ruffled his hair.

"Isn't my hair soft and fluffy, noona?" He said while a big smile.

"Yes. They are very fluffy and soft. Just like you. Soft and fluffy." I answered and the bus came.

"The bus is here, I have to go. Are you also going to the same bus?" I asked and stood up.

"Yes." He replied and jumped from the bench and held my hand.

"Let's go." I said with a smile and helped him get in and sat with.

I talked to him for a long time and he said that he got into a better school so he will go to his orphanage with me when I have short classes.

He talked about how his favourite work is to read story books in english. He told me that there is a women who is Christian and knows english, he learns english from her secretly in the garden when others are playing.

He told me that he was left in the orphanage when he was a 3 year child, he told me almost everything about him until our stop came and I told him to reach there safely and to my surprise he said that his orphanage is just a block away and he is a brave boy. Cute.

While I was on my way to Mr. Lee's house, I realised how I totally forgot about the mess I am in but had a genuine happy time with that boy. Because of that boy and it brought a smile to my face.

Questions:-

What is the mess Eunjae, I mean Kim Sooyeon was in?

How did she got into a mess if she was that good and weak like we noticed?

............

Words:- 594

Another flashback.

Keep reading & vote please.

Byee.