Dream

Author's POV

"Appa!! What happen?! How did this happen? Please answer me!" Shouting at his father, the young man in his twenties who was supposed be the next king as he was none other than the crown prince was miserably held down by some men in a tight grip.

His mother, lying there without any motion showing that she was not breathing anymore made the man painfully give in for a moment and looked at his brutally tortured father.

"E-unjae! R-r-run away! G-go, find her hig-highness!" The king's brother who was in a critical condition to the edge of death was just worried about his son and his daughter-in-law.

"Appa!!!!" The man could only veil out in a painful harsh voice as he watched his father's throat being sliced by the son of his majesty, the king's son. As the warm blood of his own father splashed on his face.

But as that scene pass, the supposed crown prince thrash out of the grip and could only think of running away and find his wife just as his father said in his last wish.

He ran and ran to the palace which was about become bloodhound. His eyes only roamed to find that one figure of his wife in the open surroundings and hear the shouting of soldiers and horses which he was running away from.

Just as he looked at the direction of his back, his whole body fell to the ground when he saw his pregnant wife being held in the hands of the devil, the king's son and his sword slashing her small body making the surroundings turn red by her blood.

But the only thing which confused him was he couldn't remember the face of his wife, he saw her face but as he looked down he couldn't remember it.

He lifts his body while limping due to the wound in his ankle he got from an arrow, no one around him dare to touch or lung towards him.

The only happy man was feeling a sense of proud and happiness as he watched his cousin brother become so miserable. He always liked his cousin but the challenge and greed to become the king totally blinded him and take such measures for himself.

He slouched down to his wife's body as the tears trickled down his face. He shaked her body as he called out her.

"My queen? Answer me, I know this is just a drama you and Joo hong is doing. Its not funny! My queen! My queen?!" He hold her body as he keep on shouting that its fake, his cousin could never kill his wife. He just couldn't!

Joo hong chucked at Eunjae, the real crown prince's madness and order his men to drag him away from his wife's body and lock him up in the cage.

"No!! I will never leave her! She is alive you don't know!!" The maddened man shout not leaving his lover's body which made his body bloodied with her blood.

"No!!!" She shouted while panting as her body felt heavy.

"What! That dream again. Ahh!! This is so messed up!" Eunjae held her hair as she sat up and tears started dropping from eyes.

"I am sorry... eonnie, Jong suk-shi." She whispered and held her legs in hands as she rest her head on her knees.

"I'm sorry. I-I am responsible for this all. And all the trouble I am going to cause. To Yoongi..." She muttered and cried hard, trying not be hard by anyone.

Eunjae's POV

I should tell Yoongi. I just should. That he is being used. Used by me. Just because of me he will have to go through traumas, I have already caused so much pain and suffering to this family and I am still being so selfish.

Just because of what I believe.

.............

Guys, I have veen busy as heck and then when I almost finished my chapter I got an idea and had to write a new chapter.

Short but an interesting chapter, I guess?

And I am sick again! Looks like I have to do this every month right?

Please vote.

Bye, maybe a double update if I complete the other one.