#2

First of all, I have changed the name of the girl from #1 so check that.

_______________

Author's POV

"So how's everything? You didn't came to practice for some days." Eunjae got up from his seat when he saw her.

"Yeah, my father got to know me coming here and scolded me to let my mother know first." She sigh and looked at his bow with a tilt.

He understands and pass her the bow with a smile, "Sure. Is your father something big? Like a general or something?"

"How did you guess?" She asked while aiming for the centre.

"You are a general's daughter? Who's?" He asked standing next to her.

"General Nam. What about your father?" She asked and leave the arrow from her grip, at almost middle.

"Ah he works in palace too, not much about it though." Eunjae didn't wanted her to know and just clapped for her.

"Nice. Your turn." She handed him the bow and arrow for him to break her record and he did.

"This is what I like!" He aimed right at the centre and jumped.

"Funny to look at." She whispered silently laughing at him.

"Aish, I can hear that and stop laughing at me." He glared at her.

And she started laughing loudly, "Good.
__________

"Ya! What happen? What has made you so upset?" It was the now grown up Eunjae nudging at his friend who had a mad look over her face.

"Its my father again! I really don't know what to do?! He fixed my marriage with the crown prince I don't even know him! The supposed crown prince was Lee Joo Hong but it's someone else!" She yelled in anger and he tilted his head.

"Is that so? That's bad." He shaked his head slightly.

"Yeah I know it's absurd! I didn't even participate in that competition of perfect woman to be his wife. No one even knows his name!" She groaned grumply in frustration.

"Why don't you just visit him? You can. I am sure they won't mind it." He acted like he didn't care to see her reaction.

She glared at him, "So you don't care about me? You! You said you liked me! And now."

"So, its not like I can do anything! He is the crown prince." He tried to reason and she was fuming in anger.

"So you will forget about me?! Go away, I am going home." She yelled and started to leave while stomping her feets with tears in her eyes, he tried to stop her.

"Anger is on her nose." He whispered to himself, laughing and picked up his things to leave.

After reaching her house, Youra sat infront of her table that was kept there for her things, and rested her arms on it.

"How can he do that? I thought he really loved me. So stupid of me." She was about cry, thinking how Eunjae turned his back on her once he got to know she is engaged to crown prince.

But she thought why should she cry? All the fault was crown prince's, he was the one who came in between Eunjae and her. Crown prince is the next king so it was obvious that Eunjae would be scared so it wasn't his fault either.

Suddenly the idea Eunjae gave her came to her mind. 'Just visit him.' She thought and hurriedly left for the house after she got the address from her father.

"But why are you visiting him? He says you know well that's why I said yes." General Nam asked but his daughter was already out of sight.

After some time she reached his house, she proved her identity to the guards standing on the main gate by showing the later with General Nam's seal. As the gate opened, she rushed inside to be bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry." She apologised in a formal manner and looked up when the person chuckled.

"Huh?! What are you doing here?!! What if someone sees you here?" She whisper yelled at Eunjae who was surprised and curious to know what she has imagined.

"No, I won't. And what are you doing here? You said you were going home." He tried to act srict, not caring if someone sees them.

"Are you here to fight the crown prince?! No, Eunjae. Come with me." She pulled him with a gasp when he pull her in his embrace.

"You should do this in the room, Eunjae!" A sweet voice jokingly called out making Youra's orbs enlarged in embarrassment.

"Yes, eomma!" He said loosening the hug when she turned to scold him, "See!! I was telling y-"

When the sudden realisation hit her, she gasped again with same large orbs, "That's crown prince's mother, the lady of this house," her eyes moved to the woman who was not that old, "And you called her eomma! Y-you are t-the crown prince?" She whispered out in shock making Eunjae smile and scrach his neck in fear.

"Yes, my princess." He said with a calm smile.

She starts hit him lightly and looked at her with tears, "You are the worst!"

He held her hands, this time he was silent and said in a sincere tone, "I really love you. I wasn't lying when I said that, Youra. I really do."

He pulled into another hug and she started sobbing.

"I love you too, crown prince."

...........

My biggest flashback, hope you liked their cuteness and sincerity too.

Please vote.

Bye.