I am also in

Yoongi's POV

I woke up with the tone of my alarm. Stretching my arms and legs while still laying, I remember about Eunjae. She is better, right? But am I really able to see if she is alright? Or not?

I kept aside the thoughts for a while and got up from the bed lazily because I was working late night on the documents of our company as I am taking care of Eunjae for 2 days and have skipped gang's work also. While these thoughts were going on I didn't realise that I was already ready and setting my hair with a hairdryer.

I walk down to meet with my parents and siblings eating, I look at Jimin and realised that he was actually sleeping while sitting

I walk down to meet with my parents and siblings eating, I look at Jimin and realised that he was actually sleeping while sitting. I go towards him and action eomma to don't say whatever she is.

Author's POV

"Good morning, Jimin!" Suga greeted Jimin from behind making him jump and the food fell over his shirt.

"Aish! Why do you have to do that, hyung?! I have to change now!" Jimin said while getting up.

"You didn't took a bath yet so either way you will have to change." Mrs. Shin adds.

"Why are you joining him? We made a deal! You should be helping me, Aunt Kyung!" Jimin whines and leave.

"This boy." Mrs. Shin whispered with a chuckle.

"Where is Eunjae? Hasn't she woken up?" Suga asked as he noticed her absence.

"No, Mr. Lee and she left for a meeting this morning. They said it was something only Eunjae can deal with." Mr. Min answers and Yoongi joins them in breakfast.

"Oh, is that so?" Suga reply in a low voice.

"Yoongi, Jungkook, go to the company today with Jimin and also attend the board meeting of community." Mr. Min added and the two boys nodded.

After breakfast, Mr. Min left to check upon the other branch of Hanyang group while the three boys of the house left for the main branch and board meeting of community. They changed in to some professional clothes.

 They changed in to some professional clothes