#5

Hong Joo's POV

Everything is done. You are done Eunjae. This is the end.

You should have known that when you snatched away my happiness, my power from me.

I have got every single men of the court in my pocket and all the soldiers will follow my order only. You might also the star of a crown prince but it is me who will be the king. And you will always be under me.

You didn't realise, did you? That your marriage didn't brought you happiness but pain which I will be causing you, your wife and your family. You will be ruined by me.

"Your highness," A servant whispered in my ear as I looked him for him to continue, "Her highness is said to be pregnant."

Oh dear cousin, it wasn't enough that I was going to kill your wife in front you that I will be killing your child as well. What more could be for you that I will be doing, hmm?

"Okay, now leave." I said and the servant left the chamber.

Lee Eunjae's POV

"What did you said?" I asked again when the royal physician walked out of the room.

"Her highness is expecting, My lord. You are going to be a father." He repeated and I gulped and the room where my queen was.

"My queen?" She was looking down as I walked in towards her and sat in front of her.

"Your majesty," She said in a slow and low voice making me shake my head, "Eunjae. We promised you would always call me that." I said and frowned when she didn't look up as I held her chin and make her look at me.

"Thank you." I smiled and slowly pull her in for a kiss and soon my queen responsed to the kiss making me smile more in the kiss.

"Are you happy with it?" She asked after the kiss as I looked at her who sat there in confusion.

"Of course, my queen. Why would I ever do not like that you are the mother of my child?" I smiled as she hugged me.

I am just too lucky to have these angels around me.

........

So, this is the last part of the past cause you guys know how they will die and because I think this book is way too long and I don't think I would want it to be this long but if you want a more specific ending of the past life parts, you can just comment I wouldn't mind making it.

Please vote.

Bye.