The girl's voice

I am too busy as it is so I can't pictures of amusement park but only wrote about it so please imagine the park on your own.

........................

Author's POV

"Woah! This is huge!" Jungkook chattered as he looked at the roller coaster in front.

"So shall we ride it?" Eunjae asked well looking at all three of them.

"D-don't you think its too much of adventure for the 1st ride?" Jimin tried not to stammer after seeing the huge ride infront of him.

"Yes! That's the reason! Duh!" Jungkook jumped and went to the counter to buy the tickets.

"What is your thought to it, Suga?" Eunjae asked as they stayed there waiting for JK.

"Maybe we should ride it later." Suga kept his face straight to not look scared like he is.

"Hey let's go!!!" Jungkook came running with tickects and hand them all one.

"No! I am not gonna ride that!!" Jimin yelled while Jungkook pushed him to the line.

"Hyung, stop behaving like a kid." Jungkook said who was standing in front of him.

"Yes." Eunjae agrees before whispering in his ear, "What if Dr. Han is here too? And seeing you like this?" She put a genuine smile at him and he poke her belly with his elbow.

"Stop teasing me!" He blushes and fold his hand looking around.

"You really believed me?! Hahahahah!!" Eunjae laugh at him and pushed him to sit as it their turn now.

"What did you say to him?" Suga asked and sat next to Eunjae and in front was blushing angry bird and an excited kid, Jimin and Jungkook.

"Just talked about his crush." Eunjae replied and Jimin turn.

"Don't you dare open your mouth!" He glared at her and she nodded.

"Okay, I won't tell anyone that your crush is Dr. H--" She was cut off by Jimin screaming trying his best to not reveal his crush's name.

"Ahaha iiiiiii eeeeeee ooooooo lalalalalalla!!!!!" Jimin blabber loudly and Jungkook and Eunjae laugh at him.

"OH!! This is starting!!!" Jungkook excitedly jumped on his seat.

The coaster started going up and the speed became slower as the coaster reached the top and Suga closed his eyes.

A loud way of excited mixed with another scream of fear runned through the air on ride.

"Yyyyyyyyeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! yyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!" Jungkook and Eunjae screamed on their top of their lungs in excitement and thrill they were receiving.

While another scream of fear came out of Jimin and Suga's mouth as they held onto their partners' hands, "Ahahabahahbababababababbahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

After 5000 years,

"Finally!!!" Suga and Jimin ran as soon as the belt and gate of coaster was opened.

"That was fun, wasn't it?" Jungkook asked Eunjae while she smiled and looked at the boys sitting on the bench.

"I will never ride that fucking thing ever!" Suga breath out while Jimin nod at him.

"Same hyung!" Jimin also breath out, "I will come in a minute." He said and walk towards the restroom.

Suddenly, Eunjae held her head and took a support of Jungkook with another one.

"What happened, noona?" He hold her shoulders and she bent down.

"Ughh! Ahh!" She try to keep the scream herself and some tears drop from her eyes while looks down.

"What happen?!!" Suga came running to her when he saw her holding her head.

"Jungkook what happened to her?" Suga asked and JK shake his head.

"I don't know, hyung." Suga bend towards her and hold her hands and shake her.

"Eunjae! Eunjae! Ya Eunjae! What happen?! Hey! What happen?! Look at me! Look at me!" Suga make her face him when she opened her eyes.

Eunjae's POV

I knew. I knew why I was having this sudden pain but nevertheless it was my first time expressing it in front of any other person than my parents. It was just more powerful and a strong pain this time.

I just bent down and tried to keep the pain to myself. Another voice came to my ears than Jungkook after some seconds, it was Suga. He shaked me and held my face to make me look at him and when I did.

A sudden silence took over, my head not paining as much as before, it was almost gone. Another voice echoed through my ears of a girl and her words were almost same as Suga's.

'Ya Eunjae! What happen?! Hey! What happen?! Look at me!' The pain was far gone and I could only hear the girl's voice but nothing of where I was, it was as if a blindfold was covering my eyes but I could feel them blink.

"Eunjae?" I could again hear the voice of Suga and my vision came back as I could sense the relief on his face and in his voice when he saw me in no more pain.

"Huh?" An international hum left my lips as I looked at him.

"What happened? What was that?" Suga asked and hold my hand.

"Oh, uh." I tried to make it look as if I was not able to talk and he stood up and Jungkook holded my shoulders helping me stand up and made me sit on a bench nearby.

"Are you okay?" Suga asked and sat next to me.

"Yeah." I said and rest my head on my hands which were resting on my laps.

Author POV

He rubbed her back as Jimin came back, "What happen? Something wrong?" He asked with a frown and stood next to Jungkook.

"Eunjae suddenly got a headache. A bad one. But she is normal now." Jungkook answered and kept looking at Eunjae.

"What happen, Eunaje?" Jimin asked and sat on the other side.

"Nothing, it might be because I was feeling nauseous after that ride." She shook her head and get up from the bench, "Do not worry, let's go and have fun!" She walked toward another ride and they followed her, feeling assured by her assurance.

Not Suga, since Mr. Lee has already taught him how to catch her lies but he didn't knew that it would cross this matter which he wouldn't want for anyone to know.

"There they are!" Jimin said and waved at his friends who were a little late thanks to the traffic.

"Hey! Jimin, let's go ride the roller coaster!!!!" Taehyung says as they come across the same roller coaster ride.

"No!!!! We just rode it and it's heck!" He yelled in fear just by remembering and

.................

Guys my exams are near and I have to pass with good marks so only short chapter since I had class tests before.