Cold koala

Author's POV

'No! No! Be positive! You will be fine in no time and I will not regret about liking you anymore, Yoongi.' She confessed to herself and drive the car to the Hyunsug hospital which luckily was the closest hosiptal to them.

She immediately carried him to the ER and waited outside for the operation to complete.

"Please god. You can't do this to me again." She rubbed her hands where her clothes were wet and keep walking out the operation room.

She had cuts on her arm that were bleeding a bit and there was a wound on her head which had been dripping blood but not enough to make her forget about the pain she might feel if there will be a bad news. She probably got some bruises in her ribs and she was all good except for that.

She kept praying, it was the last thing she could do. All the things she was worried about all this time didn't held a single corner of her mind. All she could think was about Yoongi.

She still regretted not telling him and hurting him for feeling mutual towards her liking. Though she tried hard not to think about but she had whispered it in the back of her mind that, if he... doesn't make it, it is really gonna be the last pain and she wouldn't hold it in. That's the last thing god could do make her realise he will never listen to her pleads.

"Please make it for me. I promise I will do only good to you. I promise. Please don't go. Not now. Not today. Please." It was the last thing she could tell herself to convince herself, she will be given a chance which she deserved but her luck might change the game... like it always did and turned her to this.

A nurse came and got the application form filled by Eunjae and left back.

After 2 hours of her convincing and pleads to the god who never once listened before or just couldn't change her fate, the door of the ER opened and the head doctor got out while some nurses were still inside taking the instruments.

"How is he, doctor?" Her voice denied the strength she tried to show resulting in a tired whisper.

"The operation was successful. Well, his condition was critical and he is out of the danger. And I guess he will wake up within some hours. Please take care of his injury. And he will be shifted in one of the rooms as per you request." The doctor said and nodded about his assumption.

"Thank you, doctor. I am really really thankful to you. Thank you. Thank you. Very much." She held her tears in her eyes and the doctor's hands in her hands and bow to him, thanking him.

"It's my duty. I need to check on other patients so I may take my leave." The doctor bow back and left as Eunjae follow the nurse who was guiding her to Yoongi's room.

She entered the room and see Yoongi's head bandaged with the white long bandage as her trembling lips leaves a sigh and her tears come out in relief making her stop in her heavy steps.

She felt her head pain at the sight as she stays there while two nurses connect the drips and check machines.

The sound of loud steps coming closer to the room as the familiar face of her partner came in front of her and she looks at him.

"He is safe..." She nods and breath out as he looked at her with thankfullness in his eyes.

"Thank you." Taehyung stays leaning on the door, his head also had a minor injury which led to a little bleeding and his clothes were dipped in dust.

Her eyes stayed in contact with Taehyung's before she swayed and her pain took over mind, her tired eyelids helping her fall into the darkness of the day and she fall to the ground making the nurses help her body immediately while Taehyung had no expression.