4.

(2nd April, 2021)

"Where were you?! I was scared! Say something Sung Cheol!?" Eunjae asked as she barged in her brother's room after finishing her late night training.

"I was in the library and didn't noticed the time so I got late. And bus also came late. Sorry noona." Sung cheol looked down and put his books in his backpack.

"You should have at least called me, when you came back. You know how worried I got when I heard you are not home at 9:45." Eunjae expressed with a side hug to the tall, younger boy.

"I am sorry, noona." Sung cheol apologies and look at her.

"It's okay. But call me to pick you up if you got late like this." Eunjae pull away from the hug and picked her files from the table.

"I am a little busy so we will talk tomorrow, okay? Sleep early. I will come and check if you are asleep or not!" Eunjae warned and Sung Cheol laughed.

"Yes. Yes. I will. Ok now?" He reply and she starts to leave from there.

"Noona?" Sung cheol called unintentional in a trembling voice.

"Yes, Cheol?" She turn back towards him.

"Never mind." He uttered and shook his head.

"You sure? Any problem? Tell me, I will fix it." She say and look at him.

"No. It's... okay. You continue." He said with a stop between giving it some thought.

"As you say. Don't bother to tell me if anything is wrong." Eunjae confirm and went away.

"Should I?" He asked himself and sigh.

(17th April, 2021)

"Cheol! What is this bruise again?" Eunjae ask while checking Sung Cheol's forehead.

"N-nothing noona. I tripped over a rock. It's not hurting much." He stammer while hiding the bruise with his hair.

"It doesn't look like that, Cheol! It looks like you were pushed towards a wall! Sit here, I will get the iodex." She said and opened to her side drawer.

[Author's note:- If you don't know what this iodex is, then, it's a bam which is used for bruises, back pains, muscle pain and such things.]

"It's not much, noona." He say and sit on the bed.

"What about you? You keep nagging at me, when I get the littlest of cut." She demand him for an answer.

"You call that a cut," He said with a scoff, "Noona, that's what people or doctors call a stab." He told in an unbelieving tone.

"In the underworld, we all call it a cut ok? You know nothing and don't even try to know. I want to keep you away from these." She replied while looking at him in the eyes, very deeply.

"Ow. Slowly." He winced and back off a little.

"What was that? 'It's not much, noona.' You said that a while ago." She mimics the way he said.

"Noona!" He whined at his sister's some-time overprotective behaviour.

"What noona? You get such things daily these days so I am worried." She replied in a pissed off tone.

"I am sorry." He said and look at his sister.

"No need." She reply softly and blow some air on his forehead.

(23rd April, 2021)

"What, he is late again? Let me call him-" Eunjae was off with the sound of her phone ringing, it says 'My little boy'.

"Where are you, Cheol?" She asked as soon as she picked up the phone.

"I am at the school. Today it was my turn to clean the classroom and then I went to rent some books from library so I am late. Sorry for worrying you, noona." Sung cheol replies and apologies making his sister's face calm and heart soften.

"It's okay. Come home. Bye." She replies and took a car keys going to the headquarters of 'The Ace'.

(30th April, 2021)

"From when did you stop doing assignments on time that you have to write all night? Huh?" Eunjae ask while taking seat on his bed.

"Nothing, it's just because I got sick earlier, you know." He reply still continuing to write.

"Didn't you completed science's assignment like 3 days ago?" She asked while noticing what he writing.

"We g-got some additional work later." He replied not at his sister at all.

"Ok. Good night." She replied shortly and kissed his forehead.

He heard her steps' sound fade away little by little and he leaved a heavy frustrated sigh.

"Why can't I tell you, noona? But if I will tell you, it will risk your life. I can't cope with this any longer." He talked to himself and starts doing his work again.

(4th May, 2021)

"Noona, you know, there is this guy in school-" Sung cheol was saying when he got cut off with the ringing of Eunjae's phone.

"Wait a second." Eunjae excuse herself to pick up the call and come back towards him after a minute or two.

"So as I was saying-" He starts to continue but got cut off by his sister this time.

"I'm sorry, Cheol. I have to go it's really important. I know it's your time but work is important too. Sorry." She say with an apologetic look and turn back towards their home.

"Hmm. No worries. Bye." He reply with a sad face and watch her sister get in the car.

"Bye." He waved at her and she smiled at him and left.

"I gathered all my courage to tell you but you left me again at the same point. For the seventh time, noona. Why do you keep going when I start the topic?" He say and turn back to enter the mansion.

Questions:-

What does Sung cheol wanted to tell Eunjae?

Was his death really a suicide?

Or murder?

...............

Double update!

Soon you will realise this book has too many plots then expected.

Words:- 979

Keep reading.

Please vote.

Byeee❤.