Very happy

Author's POV

"Come on! Come with us!" Suga whined trying to convince Eunjae who was just scrolling through her phone.

She sighed and throw her phone aside and sat up properly finally looking at him, "What were you saying?"

"Let's go to Jungkook's house." Suga replies back immediately.

"Isn't this where Jungkook live?" Eunjae asked and again layed on the bed with folded legs.

"Yes. I mean he owns another house so I want you to come with us." Suga said and pulled her hand to sit again.

"But why there?" She asked,

"There is a karaoke room so he offered if you would like to give it a try?" Suga says.

"I don't think so." Eunjae reply.

"Come on. I am also going, even noona. You know I don't go out that much too but I am. For you. Come on!" Suga try to convince and there was a knock on the door.

"Yes." Eunjae answer to the knock and Jungkook enter with a bright smile.

"Are you coming?" He asked and jumped on the bed.

"Not decided yet." Suga reply for Eunjae.

"Why, noona?" That's it! He called her with that title and she is willing to come.

"Of course! I will." She replied and got up.

"Yay!" Jungkook cheer for himself and jumped off the bed.

"Wait- what did you just called her?" Suga asked with wide eyes.

"Noona!" He replies with his bunny smile and put his arm around Eunjae's shoulder.

"You called her noona! When this big change happened without my notice?!" Suga asked totally shocked with the new behaviour of his brother and wife.

"This morning." Eunjae replied in a professional tone.

"I knew you would be surprised." Jungkook added while copying Eunjae's tone.

"Ohh. You are a fast learner, Jungkook." Eunjae comments and ruffled Jungkook's hair.

"Thank you, noona." Jungkook replied while giggling.

"Oh my god! I can't believe those two are finally getting along like some brother-sister." Suga said to himself in a dramatic way.

"Shall we go now? I will change to anything better." Eunjae asked Jungkook, ignoring her husband.

"Yes! Let's go now!! I will tell Ji-Eun noona too. Now I have two noona!!!" Jungkook yelled and leave to inform IU.

"You seem very happy, today." Suga say with a genuine smile.

"I am. Thanks to him." She replied and looked at the door.

Suga got up from her bed and started to walk out when she called him out.

"Suga..." She called and he turn.

"Hmm." He answer with a hum.

"I told him. Jungkook. I... wanted you to know but I told him before. I will tell everyone soon." She said and looked to his face going expressionless.

"What? You told him?" Suga asked not understanding what Eunjae told Jungkook.

"The reason. For my suicide." She reply while biting her lower lip.