Where is Eunjae?

Author's POV

"Jungkook-ah, We are getting late. Come on noona is waiting." Suga called from the downstairs.

"Coming!" He replied while coming downstairs.

"Let's go." As soon as he got down he started to drag Suga.

"Ahh, I can't walk backwards." Suga said.

Yoongi's POV

We entered the hospital and saw Jimin as soon as we entered. Eating. With a girl. He didn't saw us for total 5 minutes, finally he noticed us and told the girl  to wait a minute and came towards us.

"Who was that girl, Hyung?" JK asked in a teasing way.

"Noona is waiting for you. Let's go." Jimin said ignoring JK's question.

"Now don't ignore my question. Tell na who is that girl? Is she my sister-in-law?" JK asked.

"She is Dr. Han Mi Gyeom. She transferred here recently." Jimin said while going to towards IU's room.

Han Mi Gyeom
24 years
A surgeon in Hyunsug Hospital
Smart, Sweet, Cool, Cute, Savage

Han Mi Gyeom 24 years A surgeon in Hyunsug Hospital Smart, Sweet, Cool, Cute, Savage

"Is she your crush? Girlfriend? Blind date? Fiancé?" JK asked.

"Ya fiancé? I won't marry anyone known for such short time. And if she was my girlfriend I would have told you guys." Jimin replied turning towards him.

"I thought you are also going to marry like hyung. Hehe." He said scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh you can meet Eunjae today. Let's go there first?" Jimin suggested.

"Yeah. Let's go." Suga said.

Jimin's POV

I unlocked the door and knocked, waiting for her response but there wasn't any so I opened the door thinking she is in bathroom or asleep. As I opened the door, she wasn't there and looked towards the bathroom but its door was open. Her IV drip stand was also not there. Where did she go?

"Where is she?" Suga asked.

"I don't know. I thought she would go out so I locked the door too." Jimin said panicking.

"Nurse Moon!" Jimin called.

"Yes, Dr. Park?" Nurse Moon said while coming into the room.

"Where is Eunjae?" Jimin asked.

"I don't know. I was incharge charge of kids today so I didn't check on her and told Dr. Kim to send a nurse there." She explained.

"Oh god!" Jimin groaned in frustration.

"You two go to noona's room, I will go find her." Jimin said walking out of he room.