An idea

Yoongi's POV

I was in the living room, after the call with Namjoon I am going to do my best.

The TV was on and beside Jimin had his eyes darted on the drama while Eunjae was sleeping on the other couch, she slept while watching the drama. I had my laptop on lap, typing the email to a company which I wanted to collab with.

Jimin turned off the TV after finishing his episode and stretched on the couch.

"Oh she slept." Jimin looked at Eunjae and smiled.

"Yeah since last 13 minutes." I mumbled still focused on my work.

"She is looking weird though. As in sick maybe." He said and got up to get something from kitchen.

I immediately looked in her direction, placing my laptop away and getting up as soon as I looked at her at face I knew something was wrong and slightly shook her. As soon I did so she started panting and she fell towards me.

"Are you okay, Eunjae? Those nightmares again?" I asked patting her back as she kept on leaning over my lower chest.

"Yeah..." She muttered in low and exhausted voice.

"Let's go to your room." I said helping her get up and put my laptop on sleep there.

As we entered her room and sat on the bed, her head fall on my shoulder as she heaved a long sigh with her eyes closed.

"That wasn't so horrible." I could hear her mutter again.

"It showed how my marriage was fixed with Nam Youra, my wife." She again answered and lifted her eyelids up and had a cold look over her face.

"Details?" I asked.

"Eunjae never told her his father was king's brother and after he was choosed to be crown prince he asked her father for marriage with him. She threw a tantrum over it and Eunjae acted like it didn't matter but also suggested to visit his house. They both loved each other so Youra was hurt but really visited his house. He surprised her by showing up there she thought he took her talk seriously because he was the crown prince and all when mother came." She was tearing up as I saw her tell me everything.

"It was eonnie. She looked the same as the woman in my dream, even her name is same. Mr. Lee has the same name as before in my dream."

I did not totally understood why she was tearing up so much but all I know it hurts me even if I was not in love with her I would have felt the same.

"Eunjae, why are you tearing up? You don't need to. Everything is good now, no one can make this the past either." I hugged as I pat her head.

"I don't know either, Yo- Suga. I just feel too sad about it. Cause I know they died because me only. Its like I am the guilty one, the one at fault. It's like I am still living in that life." She sobbed on my shoulder and she made me tear up too at how much pure she is from her mind, every sin she committed is apart from her mind cause her mind is too pure for this work.

I pull away to look at her face and said, "Eunjae." I took a pause from my sentence waiting for her to look me in the eye, "Look at me in the eye." My voice was cold and stern, she flutter her eyes up to mine.

"Eunjae, you are very strong. Very much. To bear the bullying in high school to seeing your brother the way you did and experience all the struggles. Only you could do that, put up with. You are so strong to come till here. And you are not the crown prince Eunjae anymore, you are Lee Eunjae, the great mafia and my wife." I just let her know who I think she is and how high I think of her, she deserves to know.

Without any warning, she just hugged me tightly making me fall back on her bed by the force but I could only focus on the butterflies in my stomach.

"Thank you, Suga." She still looked at me in the eye sending me more thousands of butterflies.

I wanna feel this every single day.

What the-? Is this going where I think it is going? No, this is not the right time but this feeling. Stop it we need to wait!

Suddenly, an idea came to my mind "Eunjae tell me the truth." I stopped to read her expression, "You wanna actually kiss me once right?"

A smirk made its way upto my lips but she really took me by surprise by her next action.

This was just an act to divert her mind but gotta say, she is wild.

"You think so?" She was just so close to my face that just a light push and our lips will connect.

Eunjae's POV

"Cause I think it's you who wanna kiss me." Honestly, I was astonished at his suddenness but I was even more astonished at my brain's speed. This time I couldn't stop that smirk from forming on my lips.

The way he tried hard not to blush but his cheeks didn't follow his order and reacted immediately making his cheeks redder than roses. Oh, cute he was looking.

I just wanna kiss him, the way his orbs keep on moving, his cheeks staying in that red shade, his soft lips parted. Every single strand of his hair is making me wanna just kiss him.

"E-Eunjae, enough fun." He gulped so hard, that I cannot control myself after watching his Adam's apple move that way.

Ah how much I want to attach my lips with his. It was getting harder to control so I looked down with my eyes closed making only my hair visible to him, biting my lip and taking a deep breath I looked back at him and got up from him.

It's again happening to me! I have told myself thousands of times but it never understand. I need to stay away from him, this is not right and it's totally unfair to him.

Author's POV

"Just call me Yoongi from now on." He said after remembering how she called him Suga while she was going to say Yoongi.

"Why?" She asked trying to ignore her desire.

"It just sounds sweet from your lips." He again tried to flirt with her to get her reaction and only Eunjae knows how she was holding her heart in her hand, clutching it back to herself from losing to someone.

"Okay." She replied while trying to ignore her heart otherwise she would just ruin him and his life.

Meanwhile, 15 minutes ago in the living room.

"Huh?! Where the hell did these two fly?!" He asked himself as he entered the living room back.

"Ohhh! Looks like something is finally working out! Aish I want to know more about their progress! Such cute people!!" Jimin squealed excited to know more about the couple who are the coldest and acts like the oldest of the family.

He had already guessed many things just by seeing the tension between their random stares when no one is watching, also the sweet talks they share which hadn't gone unnoticed by Jimin.

................

*Re-edited: Took me 5 to 10 mins to change the direction and yeah its solid!

As I said this part was half ruined and I had to write I forgot many things in this one and the first one was even better!

Hope you loved this chapter.

Please vote.

Byeeeeeeee.