1.

"Noona, what is the thrid law of motion?" The boy asked his sister who was busy doing her own assignments while he was trying to search for the answer in his textbook.

"Newton's third law of motion states that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." She reply and continued to write all her assignments.

They both continued to complete their work and between they would talk over some things randomly. After some 2 hours, the boy was free from his work and looked over to his sister.

"Noona when are you gonna finish? You said we will go for a walk, but this way your time to practice in ring will come soon. And we won't be able to go for a walk." He whined and his sister reply with a chuckle.

"Lee Sung Cheol-shi, will you please lend me 5 minutes to complete this?" She ask in a comedic tone.

"Ok, Lee Eunjae-shi. I will lend you 5 minutes but not more than that." He anwers with a tone like he is his older sister's boss or something.

"Who do you take after to learn these things?" She asked still focused on her work.

"What do you think!? It's you." He answers and laugh at his sister's expression.

"I am not your mother or father!" Eunjae reply and shut her books and keep them in it's shelf.

"Khajja!" He chimes and drag his sister with him.

"Let me at least turn around! I can't walk backwards!" She say and still walk backwards.

Lee Sung Cheol
16 years
Student in Yonsei University
Cute, Savage, Attentive, Caring, Smart

Lee Sung Cheol16 yearsStudent in Yonsei UniversityCute, Savage, Attentive, Caring, Smart

"

"

So what do you want to talk about today?" Eunjae ask while taking small steps and looks up at sky filled with stars and a moon.

"Guess what! I reached 7K subs today!!" He smile and jump-walk.

"I am so happy for you! You managed things pretty well that means." She said and caress his hair.

"Yeah, I had to make a more packed schedule because it takes 30 minutes to edit it completely. They say they like my quotes and love my content." He said.

"I will treat you witha ice cream, then!" Eunjae said and looked over to the ice cream shop which was not far from their home.

"Mint choco! I am coming!" He said with an exited tone.

"Ok, let's cross the road." She replied and chuckles at his cuteness.

Both of them talked over such things for 15 minutes because Eunjae had to go for practice.

"Bye, noona." Sung cheol wave at her and she left for their gym near by where the men of 'The Ace' practice.

"Sleep early." She left a goodbye kiss on his forehead like she had did for years.

"Okay. Now go." He again waves at her and she left.

Sung cheol walk into his home again after looking at his sister. Then saw his father talking with his mother and she calls him, patting at the area next to her on sofa. She asked him about his day and all. He went to his room as the clock striked 11 pm.

Questions:-

What was the reason of Sung cheol?

Why does Eunjae blame herself for it?

Was it done by any other mafia?

Or something else?

..........

Double update!!

A short flashback chapter of 567 words.

Please vote after reading.

Stay healthy.

Bye.