#1

I am writing this while still watching the world cup (its AUS turn now) so this might come out late because of my homework too.

By the way this a past life flashback of the real Lee Eunjae.

______________

Author's POV

The crumbling sound of dry leaves could be heard in the silent area of the forest. The boy was walking down the leaves to his place of practice which is the middle of the forest.

He was none other than 13 year old Lee Eunjae who was still unknown to his fate of his life.

Upon hearing another crumble of leaves which wasn't made by him, he halted his steps and held onto the sword he had to practice.

When he heard the sound again, closer, he turned with his sword out pointing at the person infront of him with that cold and strong gaze ready to finish the person if they turn out to be one of the terrorists going around.

"Who are you?" He ased in a formal tone as he put down the sword when he saw it was a girl.

The girl was wearing a purple hanbok but light enough for her to practice easily.

"I am... First you tell me who you are." She looked at his sword and then his face, no fear was there.

"I am Lee Eunjae. And you?" Both of them used the same type of tone and way, also she had a sword too making them click so Eunjae decided to do the honour of introducing himself.

"I am Nam Youra." She only introduced and left to another path making him scowl and grumble at her attitude and started walking back to his path when he heard a scream.

He immediately ran towards the direction where he heard the shout from.

"Ah- help!" The girl shouted Eunjae got there.

She was hanging down the hill because of a rock, when he saw he immediately extended his hand to her as she looked up.

"Hold my hand, come on!" He shouts and she pulls her other hand up to hold his.

He held her hand tightly as she slowly put her other hand on his too and legs still hanging, he pulled her up as hard he could and got her to the land of hill as he panted and pull her up again and on the land this time.

"Are you okay?" He asked as he panted with the girl beside him with shaking hand.

"Y-yes. Thank you, Eunjae." She bowed her head a little as in gratitude.

"It's okay." He said and got up after recovering from all the panting, he turned to leave but looked back and bent to the girl.

"W-what happen?" She slowly stared at his actions, taking out a handkerchief probably embroidered by his mother he poured some water around her injured leg and cleaning it with the egde of his hankie he folded the hankie and wrapped it around her leg and started leaving with a smile.

"Hey!" She called but he didn't heard and followed him while limping a bit.

He stopped infront of the same tree and started taking his training tools like bow and arrow and his sword. She found him and watched him secretly to see how good his archery is. And when he hit the arrow to very close to the point he drew, she came out clapping at his aim.

He turned around and saw her with amuse in his eyes, "What are you doing here?"

"You are good." She stated and soon a conversation hit them up as they talked about the similar interests of theirs.

"I see you are familiar with sword as well." Eunjae said pointing at her sword.

"Yeah, its been some time now that I tried it." She shared and sat on the fallen tree's branch.

"Is that so? Tell me more, about what you know." He requested when he found a partner to practice at the same place.
..................

I wanted to make this more big but I have to go tution now and I am sad too. Also my phone's gonna die soon.

INDIA LOST THE WORLD CUP!!!! TT!!!!!

Please vote, bye.