Kisses

Author's POV

"Hey, Dr. Park." Dr. Han said while getting in his cabin to find him going through some files.

"Oh hey! What made you come here?" Jimin asked and closed the files motioning her to sit.

"I was wondering if you were free amd wanted to take a stroll out but I guess you aren't." She said whole pointing at the flies he just closed and he shook his head at her.

"It's not really that important and a little stroll wouldn't hurt, would it?" He grinned, taking off his coat and walked out of the building with Mi Gyeom.

"Well, can I ask you something?" She turned to him and he nodded at her casually.

"Sure, why not." At his positive reply, she started.

"Eunjae, she is your brother's wife right?" He faced her with a confused smile but nodded anyway.

"And what about her?" He asked while quite frowning.

"Nothing about her. But who is... umm buttercup? Like I am sorry that I overheard your talk and ever since then I have been really curious." She licked her lips while looking away from him while he opened his mouth to say but no words came out and he scoffed.

"Oh that. No one is buttercup, she was playing around." He rubbed off when Mi gyeom looked back him frowning.

"That doesn't seem like it you know. You can tell me, I won't tell anyone about your little buttery secret." She eyed him up and down before smiling at him with an eyebrow raise.

"No really. No one's buttercup." He blushed and threw his hand in air.

"Okay. I will tell no one about your little crush who yoh call buttercup." She smirked at him and they infront of the building again.

"That isn't right! She is no one! I swear." He said while walking to his cabin with her.

"Oh yeah, no one." She said and then suddenly asked, "I will keep it in, tell me is she beautiful?"

"Oh that! She is so beautiful that I wouldn't take my eyes off her once she look away." He shook his head with a smile plastering on his face.

"Oh shi-" He stopped mid way and looked at Mi gyeom who just got the truth out of him.

"She is that beautiful?" She raised her eyebrows at him, at first she was just playing around and believed him when he said Eunjae was just teasing him but now there a hint of jealousy in her eyes which Jimin didn't quite notice.

"Now you know, yeah she is pretty, very, utterly and breathtakingly pretty. But..." He stopped mid way in his sentence and entered his cabin as she followed.

"But?" She wanted to know and was feeling a sense of hurt.

"But many men flirt with her and they are always men around her like they always find a way to stick to her and she just lets them. Yeah it's not her fault that she doesn't notice their gaze or intentions towards her but I feel like she doesn't want me and of course, she has so many options and why she choose a boy who isn't even there with her and meet only twice or thrice in 2 weeks." He sighed and stood against his glass table while looking down and bite his lip.

"That's not true." When the sudden close breath hit him, he looked up at her who standing so close to him.

"You are such a great person, Jimin. Do you realise how many girls you attract everywhere you go? You are so sweet to everyone, always playful and joyful, helping people in making their mood to helping them in their work. Your smile can just simply uplift anyone's mood and you are so good looking as well. Even in our hospital all the girls would never say no if you ask them for a little date." She said and he maintained the eye contact and stood away from his table.

"Even you?" He asked so softly that she couldn't help but bite on her lip and say, "Even me."

By the end of her answer, she was pulled in by him as waited for her to back away if she wanted and slowly leaned in with closed eyes, softly placing his lips on hers and when she kissed him back, their lips started moving in sync and he pulled her closer with his hands circling her small waist and her hands went to his shoulders holding them tightly feeling the muscles.

After a minute or two, they pulled away from the kiss, looking at each other and a small smile spreading on Jimin's face and going away when she noticed her guilty face and laughed when he finally answered her earlier question.

"The buttercup is you."

Yoongi's POV

"And just because I am going back home now doesn't mean you will go around or do anything else except rest." Eunjae warned for the third time while standing up from the stool making me laugh at her.

"What? You have to follow it." She said and I nodded at her.

"Finally you are knowing what I have to feel when you get admitted." I answered and she shook her head.

"Wait! Can't you just stay here? I will be bored here alone and will do something stupid if you leave." She looked back and raised her eyebrows slightly, grinning at me.

"And why would you do that?" She asked while leaning towards my face with a small smile.

"So you will be here?" I answered in a questioning way, not quite sure of her staying here with a smirk.

"Don't you remember I said these things after you get better?" She put her lips in a thin line and rolled her eyes.

"But that's literally like a week or two." She laughed at me making me feel like a child as I scoffed at her laugh, that's too pretty to look at.

"Yes, it is. Two weeks indeed but that won't change my mind and for your wonder, I have to wait as much as you have to so... you better rest up and get well." She whispered in my eyes making me feel hotness on my cheek.

Well, when your wife is so hot you need to admit that she can make you blush even if you all rough tough.

"Can't I get something else then?" I asked witha smile and raised my eyebrows.

"Yes, sure." She said and placed a soft kiss on my forehead making me look at her shaking my head.

"Well that doesn't do me so good." I said and pulled her towards me placing a kiss on her cheek.

"But this might." She laughed and stood back with a similar hotness like mine forming on her cheek.

Yeah, at least now I am not the only one blushing at small kisses.

........

Not that long of a chapter but I feel like this is much is it so yup.

I am just jumping from different emotions so quickly yk that I can't keep up with one emotion during chapters and then get late so please wait.

Thank you for reading!

Please vote!

Byee, lovies!!!