Nonsense? & Kidnapped.....

Eunjae's POV

I sighed. These are more heavier than I thought. Finally after coming out from the 5th shop, we entered a café. And I got to put these bags for at least 1 second.

"What would you like order?" The waiter came as soon as he saw us come in and asked.

"I want a grilled sandwich and latte." JK said and closed the menu.

"Same with me." Jimin said.

"Chocolate shake" IU said.

"Iced americano." Suga said and turned towards his phone.

"Expresso." Eunjae said while arranging the shopping bags properly.

"Ok. Your order will be here within 5 minutes." Waiter said and left to get the order.

"Expresso for a person who don't know how to express their expression! Hahaha!!!!" Jimin commented and laughed.

"True! Haha!!" Suga and JK said in sync and laughed.

"Huh? Eunjae knows how to show expression. Who told you that she doesn't know how to show her emotions?" IU said with kind of confused look.

"No, the question should be who told you that she knows how to show emotion." JK said while the other two liked the joke that much that they were still laughing.

"No one told me, I saw it myself!!" IU replied while Eunjae just looked at her eonnie.

"What nonsense?" Jimin asked after laughing for so long.

"Nonsense? You know she's a fun person if you try to be nice with her, she would be the person who will make your mood just in minutes." IU said taking Eunjae's side.

"Here's your order." The waiter came and the talk interrupted.

Author's POV

Everyone took their orders and totally forgot about what they were talking about. After they finshed they payed the bill and went to different ways as IU wanted to buy some of her cosmetics and the brothers wanted to buy their necessity, Jimin took the bag from Eunjae in which the boys' stuff was and left to the men's section. After around 15 minutes, IU was done buying her cosmetics and both the girls went out of the store and sat on a bench in front.

"Eonnie, I am going to the washroom. Wait for me here and don't go without me." Eunjae said and placed the bags properly and went to the washroom.

"Ok." IU replied.

Soon as Eunjae came back, she saw that only the bags were on the bench and IU was nowhere to be seen. Eunjae picked the bags up and walked towards where the boys were thinking IU is with them.

"Is eonnie with you guys?" Eunjae asked Suga.

"No. She was with you, right?" Suga replied.

"What? I told eonnie to wait for me a minute, when I went to washroom!" Eunjae said with confusion.

"Let me ask Jimin and Jungkook if she is with them?" He said while dialing one of those's number.

                        (On call)

Jimin: Yeboseao? (Hello?)

Suga: Is noona with you and kook?

Jimin: No, She is probably with Eunjae.

Suga: She isn't with her. Eunjae told her to wait for her till she come back from washroom and she wasn't there. Find he-

Eunjae interrupted him on whatever he was saying, and said

"Oh no, fuck it!!!" She groaned in frustration and tension while threw the bags aside and grabbed her hair.

"What happen?" Yoongi asked while the same thing was said by the person on his phone.

"She has been kidnapped......." Eunjae said and showed the pic of IU sent by some unknown number.

"What the actual fuck?!!!" Again for the third time the brothers synced.

"Probably by those bastards." Eunjae said while putting her phone in her pocket and ran towards the exit.

Jimin: We are coming there!!

                   (Call ended)

"Yaa where are you going? Do you even know where she is?" Suga shouted at the running figure in front of him but she didn't stop and continued to run.

Suga went to the manger and told him to take care of bags and asked him to show him the CCTV footage in front of the cosmetics shop. They were two girls who came towards IU and asked something while the two were talking to IU a guy came from back and injected something on IU's neck. Then JK noticed the girl and said,

"Hyung, it's the receptionist, I have seen her somewhere." JK said.

"Maybe Eunjae know where noona is. Jimin track down her phone. And Jungkook call the members to help." Suga said while running out of the security room with his two brothers running behind him as one was taking the keys out with a call on and one was on his phone tracking Eunjae's phone.

Eunjae's POV

I remember that place is near here. What the hell he want now? I stopped my thoughts as I was again infront of that building again. Suddenly two guards came....... I knew them. They checked me if I had an weapon with me and nothing was there with me, they just went to where they came and I slowly enter.

"Looking for someone?" Someone said while coming from my behind.

"Just fuckin' tell me where she is?" I said controlling my anger.

"Oh, got this close in 4 weeks? Huh?" He says checking my temper. "Well wanna see her condition?" He said with a remote in his hand.

Author's POV

He knew the answer so he turned the display infront on. There she was, tied on a wooden chair, head hung low; unconscious. Suddenly a bucket of cold water was thrown at her which made her open her eyelids a little and- the display screen was turned off by that bastard. Eunjae ran towards him and landed a hard punch on his face that it made him fall to the old construction building's concrete floor.

"You fuckin' bitch, crazy bastard. What did I even do to you this time? Huh?" She said while grabbing him by his collar and breathing heavily because of that sudden brust of her anger.

"Ya, tell me fuckin' Kwak Seong Jun!!!"

Kwak Seong Jun
27 years
Mafia leader of 'Reverse'
Womaniser, Selfish, Traitor

Kwak Seong Jun27 years Mafia leader of 'Reverse'Womaniser, Selfish, Traitor

Not his real name though, also no hate towards G-dragon. A gift from me on my birthday to you all. Please vote at end. Take care be happy.