She is actually a good person

Yoongi's POV

I moved a little and noticed that I was sleeping on hyung's shoulder and the red light of E.R's which was on all night till I was awake, was turned off now. I sat properly on the bench.

"When did the operation completed?" Yoongi asked.

"I wasn't awake at that time but Jimin said about 3 am." Jin replied and cracked his neck which he had to keep still because Yoongi was sleeping.

"Thanks for staying with me." Yoongi said as he smiled at Jin and stood up.

"I will get breakfast for us. By the way, where is Jungkook?" Yoongi asked and looked around.

"I thought it was better if he go home but he wasn't ready to so I told Taehyung to take him his home cause he can handle him the best." Jin said and also stood stretching a little. "Ah, Get breakfast for Jimin too. He didn't sleep all night." Jin said as he started to walk towards Jimin's cabin.

"Ok."

Author's POV

Jin entered the cabin and Jimin who was sleeping with his chin on his hand, got startled and eventually hit his head on the glass table.

"Ahhh!" Jimin groaned and rubbed his forehead.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you." Jin said as he took Jimin's face in his hand and rubbed his head softly.

"It's nothing, Hyung." Jimin said as he stretched on his seat.

"So, how was the operation?" Jin asked and took a seat infront of Jimin.

"It went fine. But because of blood lose it was hard, I hope she get well soon. But you know I can't believe she got that close to noona that she risked her life!? okay, even if she thought of noona as an innocent person the way she suddenly stood up when she saw noona was amazing but weird at the same time. I believe she is different from others but the recovery rate too. Its amazing!" Jimin said with amusement in his voice.

"I don't know much about all this but one thing is she is actually a good person and I am really grateful to her for saving noona." Jin replied with a small smile.

"How is noona doing?" Jin asked.

"Well she gained her consciousness soon after you both fell asleep. She just have cold and high fever. I think she will be fine. She can get discharged after two days." Jimin said.

There was a knock on the door and Yoongi entered with three coffee and three bags of may be sandwich from the nearby café.

"Cha! (Here!)" Yoongi said and took a seat on the couch as he took his shoes off first and stretched his legs on the couch.

"Thanks broooo!" Jimin said as he was very hungry and Yoongi bought his favourite sandwich.

"How is noona and Eunjae?" He asked and took a bite of his sandwich.

"Both of them are fine now. Noona is taking rest, she will be discharged after two days. And Eunjae is still unconscious but she is perfectly fine." Jimin said and take a sip from his coffee.

There was another knock on the door and lady's sound was heard.

"May I come in Dr. Park?" The nurse asked.

"Yeah. Come in, Nurse Moon." Jimin said and put his sandwich away cleared his table which was a mess as Nurse Moon entered.

"Dr. Park, the patient from room 203 is awake." She said.

"Who?" Jimin asked while wearing his clean white coat.

"The girl you operated last night, I think her name was Lee Eunjae." Nurse Moon said while remembering.

"Oh, she is awake. You can see after I check if she is fine enough." Jimin said while looking at the guys and went out.

"Even though it's almost 1 year. I am still not used to his doctor behaviour." Yoongi said and scrunched his nose.

"Dadu. (Me too.)" Jin agreed.

Eunjae's POV

I was sleeping until I heard a continuous sound of beep, beep, beep, beep....... it was annoying me and curiosity took over me find the source. I opened my eyes to see I am in a white room with some medical equipments and an IV drip attached to my right hand and the machine which shows my heart rate, recovery rate and other things and soon I remembered why I am here and what happened earlier. As I was processing a Nurse came.

"You are awake. I will go call Dr. Park." She said, putting the medicines on the table she went out.

"Hah! This is so annoying, now I have to stay here with these smell of medicine." She sighed and said.

I was thinking and the door opened revealing Jimin with the Nurse from earlier.

"How are you feeling? Does your head hurt now?" He asked as he started the check up.

"Where is eonnie? I wanna see her. How is she? Anything serious?" Eunjae asked him instead of answering.

"First, noona is here; Second, you can't meet her; Third, nothing serious. Now tell me the answers of my questions." He said knowing she won't answer unless he does.

"First, I am feeling angry; Second, my head hurts a little. Now why can't I meet her?" She answers then questions.

"Because you are not in the condition to." He said while writing something on a small piece of paper and passed it to the Nurse.

"But I am alive and fine!" She whines.

"But that doesn't mean you are healthy." He said calmly, eye to eye.

"Ugh! Staying in hospital sucks!" Eunjae said.

"I am going." He said and went out.

As soon as he went out, I got up from the bed and took the IV drip stand with me towards the door. I tried to open the door but it didn't. And a sound came from the other side.

"Its locked and don't try to break the door." Jimin said from the side with a sly smile.

"Why are you locking me?" She asks.

"I don't have time to tell you now. Bye." He said and went to his cabin to eat his sandwich.

"Huh? Open it!" She shouted but there was no response so she went to her bed again.

Author's POV

Jimin went to his home after informing his senior. Suga and Jin also went home to freah up as soon as Taehyung and Jungkook came. They talked to noona and an hour later she went to sleep because of the fever and headache and Suga came back.

"Let's go home. We will visit them at 5 pm, hmm?" Suga asked Jungkook.

"Ok." Jungkook replied.

"Thanks Tae." Suga smiled at Taehyung and they all went to their home.

I am leaving this chapter here cause I am quite busy these days with all school and tution work. While writing this I don't why but I felt like I am writing a gay fanfic😂 because of Jin and Suga's part and Jin and Jimin's part at the start. As you see I used some Korean words too because I just finished two dramas in a week for fun and idea and I think it made me imagine different things in a better way. And next chapter is going to be a weird one. Stay healthy. Bye🌷💜.