3.

Today, I had a mission and I just came back like 15 minutes ago to the headquarters. This was like the most happiest moments of my life, today I have achieved a very nice deal with some Russian gang and the mission went so smoothly, plus my finals are near and I am doing so well because of the notes I made.

I wanna tell this to Cheol because his exams are also ending today in fact has already ended. I check the time in my wrist watch. It showed 4:56 pm. It's almost 5 I should celebrate this by taking Sung cheol to a nice restaurant or somewhere he wanna go.

I inform my secretary like general commando that I will not give the late night training session to the newbies so he is in charge of them.

I grab the car keys from my table and ran out off my cabinet with my bag sliding down my left shoulder again and again but it's just for some 2 minutes till I reach the parking area.

As my parents' main work is in Canada because they started their career there from the very start of their high school, they went back last night after having some look at their kids for the second time in the month like usual.

I look out of the window so saw that black clouds are starting to arouse in the seconds before used to be bright sky. The clouds start to cry with the loud sounds of thunder and some lightning.

It felt as if the clouds were very upset about something and were screaming loudly at the reason of their upsetting and lightning felt like they were the sad and regretful reactions.

I immediately shut my windows and start the car shutters to wipe the rain water and after some time of driving in the heavy rain, I was home.

The excitement filling my stomach with something like butterflies at the thought of having some special French food in a restaurant while listening to sound of rain water dropping outside, with my little brother, the reason of my current existence, eating his favourite dishes and saying all the good-bad things he kept locked in his mind to tell me later.

A smile flush to my face as I looked at his shoes kept properly like always on the entrance, feeling crazy for some unknown reason.

I hurriedly walk upstairs and turn to right and open my room's door, throwing my bag filed with some important files on the floor ever so carelessly just because I am feeling happy like crazy and then running off to the left side towards my brother's room.

Knocking on the door once and then twice. He seemed to be working or either listening to songs or sleeping to my crazed brain. I slowly open the door with my biggest smile and mouth ready to say whatever is in my mind in my one of the baby and cheerful voice.

God seemed to be mocking my happy mood, my face which held that smile creating a face so dull, so emotionless that I can't describe it. The smile fading away just like my strength, my knees making me lose my balance feeling like there are no bones in them, the back of my head starting to drop the sweat beads which my short hair held.

My knees totally forgetting about the bones in them fell like some jelly. My body feeling heavy and my hand which held the door knob fell on my thigh expressing the same effect as my knees.

My eyes not believing the sight I was seeing. They start to become glosy and drops the liquid directly to my black pant making it wet and the liquid doesn't seem to stop making my pant even more wet.

Finally my brain start it's processing again and I crawl towards my.................

My... my brother's body.

His mouth leaving some w-white thing and h-his hand bleeding like all the blood is gonna be taken out for once & all and that too today. His eyes closed which once held nothing but happiness, hope, love, care... all for me. My shaking hands not being able to move and fell down to his hand.

Shaking his body with shaking hands, body, mind and the shaking soul of mine, I try to find even the slightest of movement but none.

Not the slightest as she wished for.

Her hands slowly going up to his neck and first two fingers checking the pulse but as her horror none.

She immediately back away from her brother's lifeless body with her whole body shaking and trembling in fear as her far in the future expectation come true, if truly say it wasn't even the list that such incident could occur.

Not being able to think anything, she backs away till her body is clashed with the wall, her eyes continue to drop all the liquid in her eyes. She doesn't understand what to do? what is happening? what is this?

All she knew was cry her eyes out while the sound of rain keeps on keeping an impact on her scared self and she try to stand but it keeps getting hard in ever try because of her brain not working properly. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she realises what she should do, what is happening & what is this.

She take out her phone and move the other contacts away from her sight and find her father's number. She called and within 3 rings he picks up.

(On call)

Mr. Lee: Hello?

Eunjae: Abeoji.

Mr. Lee: Yes, Eunjae. What happen calling me already?

Eunjae: Abeoji...

Mr. Lee: What happen Eunjae?

He asked with a worried tone and put the phone near his ear.

Eunjae: Abeoji! Sung Cheol!-

Mr. Lee: What about him Eunjae?

Eunjae: I c-can not feel his p-pulses anymore. I d-don't k-know what is going on?! I was j-just going to ta-ta-take him to a restaurant. But as I entered all I saw was b-b-blood and his l-lifeless b-body!

Eunjae cried out the bitter reality to her father who seemed to lose his senses for a minute until his brain reminds him that there is his daughter too who has already lost all her senses and crying loudly.

Mr. Lee: Eunjae, where are you? What are you saying?

Eunjae: A-a-abeoji. I-it's true. H-he is d-d-d-dead.

Mr. Lee: Listen to me carefully.  Get out of wherever you are! Wait till I come there!

Eunjae: But abeoji. I can't.

Mr. Lee: Eunjae, come to your senses! I am sending general commando there! Where are you?!

Eunjae: At home.

Mr. Lee: Wait till general commando comes. I will be there with Bo young tomorrow. Try to get up and leave the place for now.

..................

No questions for today. This was the 2nd best chapter I wrote in my eyes, without crying and writing with better words.

Words:- 1196

Please vote! And keep reading.

Stay healthy. Till then.

Bye.