Ji-eun's friend

Eunjae's POV

"What in the world?! He was here all the time?" I lowly whispered to myself as my hands felt weak and unlocked themselves from the fold.

He was in front of her. All this time. He was in Korea before too. How was I unable to find him! Even after trying the better out of best. He was here in Korea with a smile showing to Jimin.

My breath hitched as his gaze fall onto me and smile was shown to me. As I was in my daze another voice called me out.

"Eunjae! Come here fast." Suga called as I somehow got up and walked towards him.

"Uh, what happen?" I asked while trying to cover my stuttering.

"What do you mean by 'what happen'? This is that good guy I was talking about. His name is- well hyung will introduce himself." Suga pulled me closer and infront of him.

"Hey, I heard about you and know a bit from newspapers too. You are Miss Lee Eunjae. I am Lee Jong Suk, Ji-eun's friend." He introduced as I was shocked to heard the same name.

How is this possible?! It didn't happen with me! They have no changes but I do and maybe 'she' does too.

"N-nice meeting you, Mr. Lee Jong suk. I am Lee Eunjae as you know already, in other words, Suga's wife." I tried to keep my cool as I shaked his hand because he was too not older than me or that's I can assume because he offered the shake.

Lee Jong Suk
32 years
Cheif Executive of 'Ryu Group'
Funny, Cool, Caring, Boyfriend material

Lee Jong Suk32 years Cheif Executive of 'Ryu Group'Funny, Cool, Caring, Boyfriend material

"Let's go inside, hyung. Noona must be so happy to see you here." Jimin chimes and drag him to the entrance.

"So what is your opinion about hyung?" Suga asked me, pulling me out of my trance again.

"Hmm, he is good. I need to know more about him, tell me later." I said as I showed a small smile.

"Sure, let's go inside too." He said back and we had back to the mansion.

Author's POV

They went inside and Jong Suk went to Ji-eun's room, knocking on the door he waited for her to open the door and see her reaction. She opened the door after some minutes and looked up, setting her hair in the position. Her eyes widened with happiness and she hugged him like a baby panda.

"Oppa! Why did you made me wait so much?! And you should have told me earlier that you are coming!!" IU pulled out and peck his cheek.

"I'm sorry but now I am here and we will go amusement park together and my birthday is coming so party!!!" He wiggled his shoulders as he laughs at himself.

"But now I want ice cream from you as a penalty of not telling me that you are coming here." She pouts and he smiles seeing that reaction he once missed.

"Ok, let's go right now!!" He giggle and pull her with him downstairs.

He stop in front of Suga and Eunjae and said, "We are going, you wanna come?"

Suga looked at Eunjae and she did the same and give each other a nod and he give a smile and both of them walk out with them.

"Oppa, what took you so long to come back?" Ji-eun ask and wiggledher arm in his.

"O-oh, I had to attend some events." He smiled and looked at her arm with a flustered look.

"Does he like her or something?" Eunjae asked Suga who was walking behind both of them.

"Why do you think so?" Suga look at her and she just shrug and reply,

"Just the way he look flustered makes me think so. It could be that he likes her or is starting to have a crush on her." She think for a second and look at them again.

"You are actually right. He likes her for quite some time now." He answer but frown eventually, as they were walking a bit too much behind them, Jong Suk and Ji-Eun couldn't hear their talk.

"For the question you are thinking, I am not a love mentor or something. It's just I can read and understand most people's expressions and emotions easily." She was looking at the road while kicking a rock which came in her way.

"You are just..." He say as he try to help his mind not be blow by her and her abilities.

A chuckle left her lips and she look at him once and then continue to look at the pair in front of her. He look at her trying to process how she can be so different but similar and relatable to someone sometimes. They reached the same ice cream they went once and bought their favourite flavours and got ice creams for others too.

......................

I think this is the shortest chapter I have ever wrote in this book!!!! But see if you wanna know the reason go and read my other book because I am not so okay.

Well whatever byeeeeeee!!!!!