Absolute beauty

Author's POV

After all the rides with a good and reliving time with family and friends and a luxurious french restaurant since Jong Suk wanted to have a pleasant dish of that restaurant.

After all that, the family members and Jong Suk came back to the mansion and settled in their rooms to rest for the evening. Well for the night's party every single businessmen in the Min's, Park's and Jeon's influence will be there since they are thinking about asking Jong Suk to marry Ji Eun as he have feelings for her and also he is the only one best for her to them.

Eunjae's POV

It's 2:43 now that we are back home and everyone leaves to their room to take a nap in order to join the party tonight. Including me.

I wouldn't say I had a great sleep since I woke up a bit earlier than I expected but as there is a party I should ask eonnie what I should wear and all cause even if she have autism disorder she have a good sense in clothes because she have been treated as a normal person.

I checked the time again, 6:02. I have two hours to get ready in do whatever I want since the party will be started at 8 for main part though its actually 7:30 but as people will join it is gonna take time.

Another reason why there would be so many people is he is selected as one of the next CEO's position candidate. Of course, when there is a best candidate and many businessmen there would be paparazzi too I will be joining as the wife of Min Yoongi of Hanyang Group and also the co president of Taemin Group.

As I think I all I was trying to find could look best on me as I will be representing two businesses. I sighed in disappointment when I couldn't find any compatible outfit.

I thought just to ask eonnie and walked to her room to see if she awake or still sleeping.

And to my luck she is awake and she also picking her clothes while Jimin is sitting the bed and helping her choose the best one.

"Can I come in?" I asked as I knocked on the open door to get their attention.

"You are already in." Jimin commented and move my ass in the room and sat on the bed too.

"Eonnie, I don't know what I should wear please help me out." I said and she nodded but stops and look at the other side and I move my head towards the same direction.

"May be I could be a better help." Jimin says as he smirked in proud and I frowned.

"Ah, you can then you better do." I say and he get up making me follow him to my room.

"So let's what you have got." He say while going through all the fancy outfits I threw on the bed a while ago.

"We choose any of these but do you have matching accessories of them?" Jimin asked as he took two of them in his hands checking which one is better.

"Uh um..... Not much." I say while shuffling through the drawer to find some accessories.

He sighed and shook his head at me, "I will give you mine. And eonnie and Jungkook can do the make up thing." He say and I nod at him.

"Thanks." I say while join him.

Author's POV

He help her choose her outfit in 30 minutes. Of course he had to pair them up and find the accessories for her. After that Jungkook and Ji Eun did her make up and hairstyle. No one other than Jungkook and Ji Eun saw how she was looking so Suga and Jimin were excited to see her look for today.