Long day

This is gonna be one hell of a chapter. Alot of cursing ahead. Enjoy!

Author's POV

Without thinking twice, Jimin rummaged into Eunjae's room but he was clear minded. And Yoongi did not try to stop him or get in their 'talk', he won't be able to face her, right after 15 minutes.

"Yes, I need to hurry it up. I can't, you know that greatly!" Eunjae said as the door clicked open and her eyes went up to him before she hummed once and slipped her phone in her pocket and sat back on her bed.

"What the hell? You better knock next time, Jimin." She scoff at him and roll her eyes at him.

"Fuck that. What shit you told hyung?" His voice was low and threatening as he stood in front of her while her expressions remained impassive for some seconds before a small grin took place on her lips and she couldn't help by tilt her head to herself as the grin grew before she tried her best and showed a blank face though her lips curled up a bit.

"Oh. That. The truth. Nothing other than that. I guess?" She rest her head back and the way her lips were curling up angered Jimin.

"Don't try shit with me, Eunjae! Tell me what all that was for?! I know how much of a liar you are." Every word of his was quiet but anger filled and aggressive, he did not want attention of the house and get awkward later.

"Oh. Well, I think what you are trying to say is very creative. And I would or wouldn't have done that since it's a very tempting idea to tell Yoongi." This time she didn't held back her grin that speard to her face and only fueled Jimin's anger. He found her words pure evil.

"Eunjae! Don't. Try. Shit. With. Me." Jimin gritted his teeth visibly and continued, "And if you are telling me that what I think is right. You know you are dead. Very dead."

A deep chuckle leave her lips as she shook her head to hold her laugh and raised an eye brow at him, "Ok. Ok. That's threatening."

"Yeah what he told you is totally true. He would have said I called him stupid and nosy. Yeah, yeah. That's right. Are we done now? I am busy as it is." She pulled her phone out of the pocket and sat back to go through something.

"Damn that phone, Eunjae! If you use that thing in front of me right now again, I am going to break it." He took steps towards her bed where she sat unbothered and only looked up once with that cold murderous gaze and stood up from her place.

"Who do you think you are trying to scare, Jimin? Just because I stayed with you little peaches for 4 months you think you have control on me? You think that you can order me around just because I signed a piece of paper you think... it's laughable." That smirk that rolled up to her lips showed how much power she had and how much confident she was about it.

"I don't care. Tell me what are you playing at? I need the answers. No I guess and would or wouldn't have." Though it scared him, he wanted answers and he was going to get them and tried to throw the topic off.

"What am I playing at? My phone. Anything else?" That just added up to Jimin's anger and Eunjae's pride.

"Eunjae..." He took a step closer to her while she stood unbothered and her gaze unflattering, he had to gulp once as he saw that cold, sinful gaze not getting away from her and thankfully that didn't get noticed by Eunjae which would have made this conversation heavy on him. "Why did you do all that? Are you sure about your feelings now? Were you telling the truth?"

"You could say tha-"

"Please tell me." His voice gradually lowered to a whispher and made her raise an eye brow at him again.