Better chance not another chance

Author's POV

"How are you feeling?" Jimin ask while helping the nurse with the side table and put the lunch on it.

"Better than morning. Thanks for that hangover soup." Eunjae say and sit up.

"I'm glad." He reply and sit on the couch.

"Don't talk like that! I am not used to your nice behaviour. Talk like you usually do, don't mind my health." She said with a frown and confused look.

"What do you mean by that?!" Jimin ask with wide eyes.

"I mean 'you annoying me and ending up getting annoyed by me' behaviour. That's how we are. You seem like a stranger right now." Eunjae say.

"You really don't like when I behave good to you, do you?" He ask with an annoyed expression.

"This. This is how you are. Be like this only, I would beat you thinking of you as some stranger in disguise." She said about what she really planned.

"There you go again. Annoying me." He reply and she just laughed. But that was just to convince Jimin, she was acting with everyone because only her father can catch her acting or eonnie because Eunjae gets nervous when she is asking and Eunjae is lying.

"Thank you for the food." Jimin and Eunjae both say together and start eating their food.

"By the way, when will I get discharged this time? Whenever I come here I have to stay the longest. This place now really feels like a jail to me." Eunjae whisper the last part but Jimin still heard it.

"You will get discharged at night. And that's you who get the most injured and fight just because noona said so. This place is more of heaven than a jail. You get another chance to live here." Jimin say while pointing his chopsticks at her.

"Like I asked them to give me another chance! I did attempt suicide because I wanted a better chance not another chance." Eunjae said with anger and regret in her eyes.

"Eat up. I won't talk like that again." Jimin say while looking down realising that he is with a suicide attempt patient.

"It's okay, it happens with my parents too. I am at fault too." She replied and look at her food.

"Ya! Mula. (I don't know.) I am just gonna eat my food." Eunjae said with a comedic tone and Jimin chuckles at her.

"You sure know how to change the atmosphere." He compliments with a side smile and both of them continue their lunch in peace.

"Is eonnie gonna visit me?" Eunjae ask after finishing her food and look at the man who was busy eating after shouting at some men for getting a scratch on his car.

"No, Uncle Min said he is not gonna let her see you in this state because she isn't as mentally stable as normal people. She already has became a 6-7 year old by mind so I don't either think it's good. She is gonna cry an ocean of tears." Jimin said while looking at Eunjae with just that expression which shows his emotion which he is trying to hide.

"That's good, I wanted to confirm that she is unknown from this. She will not understand what is going on, right?" Eunjae reply with a sense of relief.

"Yeah, I forgot to tell you that Aunt Kyung is staying with you till night. You know nothing that has happened, do you? There was a whole mess we haven't talked about. I will be taking care of you for 2 days with some other members whenever they are free from tomorrow on, this has been decided by Dr. Han I mean that doctor who came earlier in the morning and some other doctors from psychological department. So you have follow it, okay?" Jimin said while taking his and her dishes out.