At a price

Author's POV

"You are going out?" Eunjae rolled her eyes with a sigh at the brothers who were leaving for the headquarters.

She was bored of staying at home and doing nothing other sleeping since the servants were back and IU was always with Lee Jong Suk as they wanted to spend sometime together. And Mr. Lee, he is busy in his talks with Mr. Min, they have became quite closer.

"Aish noona! Don't roll your eyes on us." Jungkook scolded while Eunjae shook her head at him.

"I am jealous of you." She tched at her luck and then look up at him again.

"Can I meet some people from the gang?" Jungkook looked back at the other two of his brothers before a beaming a yes to her.

She picked her sweater she threw and wore before wearing her shoes and waving at them to hurry.

"She is so excited." Jimin chuckled before walking out with his brothers.

The car ride was silent cause Yoongi and Jimin were busy talking about some deal while Jungkook was driving and Eunjae sitting beside him.

As soon the door opened Eunjae jumped out to meet the ones she worked hard with. She walked behind the guys as they entered the high tech building, their headquarters.

"If Eunjae ever comes here, inform any one of us and let her in immediately, okay?" Suga patted on the guard as he nodded and went the other way.

"Who do you wanna meet noona?" Jungkook asked while Jimin followed Suga.

"Are the ones from training unit are still in training unit or promoted?" Eunjae looked around learning the paths, she have came here once when she killed Seong Jun.

"Most of them are either in GYM right now for their martial arts practice or in the hacking department under security department. Others will be shown to you by," He explained and called someone.

"Ah, Junnie! Can you show noona around hacking and GYM? Also where the previous members of Ace is." He knew he got the right guy and knew he will follow his order and went ahead after waving at her.

"Hello ma'am. I am Seo Junnie. I will lead you to the places you want to see." He bowed and used a formal language making her realise he haven't seen her before as Lee Eunjae, many people know about Suga's marriage but not with whom so she introduced.

"Hello, I am Lee Eunjae. Yoongi's wife." She lightly bow back at him as they started their journey.

"Can I ask you something, ma'am?" Junnie asked still leading the way to GYM.

"Sure." She relaxed around keeping a note to remember the way back in case Junnie was called.

"Are you the Lee Eunjae of 'Ace'?" He inquired and she just hummed when they reached the GYM.

"We are here, ma'am." He opens the door for her and followed her inside.

"Boss Lee!!" Many shouts came from the both men and women who were in the GYM, soon circling around her, she shushed at them and stood in lines leaving others who didn't knew Eunjae frown.

"How are you all? I heard you are promoted to mission fighters. Very well." She smiled at them with her hands behind her back.

"Yes ma'am!" They enthusiastically reply with wide grins making her chuckle.

"Continue I am just here for a round." She waved her hand at them to continue while she watches them going back to their place.

Eunjae's POV

Seeing all of they become new trainers and fighters makes me so proud once they were also students. A chuckle leaves my lips as I softly look at them, we were together for 1 years of training.

I talked to some of them and had a nice time, looking back at Mr. Junnie. I walked towards him and he understood that we are leaving.

"Can we go to the security department? To meet some people." I asked and he nodded with a bow walking ahead of me.

"So you wanted to meet the ones you trained before?" He after some hesitation asked making me chuckle.

"I am not going to eat you, talk normally to me, Mr. Seo." I let him relax and smiled at him.

"Oh okay ma'am." He muttered as we were infront of a door with hacking department written.

We knocked this time before entering the room, some loud gasps were released by my students as I gave them a small smile and waved at them.

"Hi. Long time no see, guys." Their reactions were really funny, they started counting to three and loudly bowed at me as I bowed back at them.

"Don't make so much noise." I scolded and they laughed.

"Yes, Boss Lee." They said and got in their seats again.

Like that, I engaged myself with them in small summary talks. It felt awesome.

Author's POV

Meeting them was the best thing, even if you were cold and harsh to them but whenever they were in trouble or anything is wrong you were there for them.

It was now lunch time but Eunjae was still busy in meeting others but decided to leave anyway.

Walking through the hall way with Mr. Seo, she was ready to leave when Yoongi came from the front, he was going to the cafeteria of their headquarters because he will be coming back at night directly.

"Hey Eunjae. So how did your meet went?" Jimin asked before Suga could making him internally pout.

"It was the best! Thanks for letting me meet them." She smiled and looked back at Mr. Seo giving him with a 'thank you.' as well before walking towards the main gate.

"Eunjae, why don't you join us for the lunch?" Suga asked and she turned before nodding at him and walked with them.

"Noona, eat this as well." Jungkook put more rice in her plate as she groan.

"What? You have became so thin that I am worried if you got in trouble." He scolded while adding food in Eunjae's plate everytime she almost finishes as she hit him once and then.

After lunch, Eunjae went back home and had some talk with IU. When Jong suk came to her and asked her to come with him to a shop for shopping.

"Eunjae, I have heard that you married Yoongi for some reason and had a contract of handing over your gang to him. May I know a little about it?" He asked while returning to the mansion because it was quite close.

She hummed before answering, "Just think that I wanted to have some good time. Or gotcha complete my bucket list." She offered not telling him the truth.

"Knew it!" He mumbled making her frown at him.

"What?"

"Nothing. I knew you wouldn't tell me." He puffed his cheeks while rubbing his hands with bags.

"Ah so you wanna know! I will give you a chance to know but at a price." She offered again knowing he might decline once she asks him something he won't tell her.

"Tell me the price, I might be able to pay it." He confirmed confidently.

............

I am actually in a hurry since its my mother's phone and I don't have mine so I just wanna inform you all I won't be posting anytime soon unless I get it back so leaving on a somewhat cliffhanger.

Byeeeeeeeee.

Love you all.

Vote please.