Very care

From this chapter on, I will write POV too I know its too late to add this but I don't want any confusion because this is a very long book. And soon there are going to be best chapters of this book too. And will try to add and edit from the start.

.......................

Eunjae's POV:

Maybe I should have just layed in the bed instead of doing the house chorus even today because I can feel my body hot and cold making me shiver with the slightest blow of wind. I looked around to see no one and sighed. The work is done so I should go and buy some tablets because I again forgot to buy some beforehand.

I wore my trousers with a grey hoodie. And walked out taking a cap to cover my head.

I feet like the weather in Daegu is also getting colder but I don't know if its my cold or weather

I feet like the weather in Daegu is also getting colder but I don't know if its my cold or weather. I left the mansion and got to the pharmacy and got tablets but by the time I came back, I am shivering with cold wind and feeling my body numb and weak, this is why I hate being sick than injured. When I stumbled to someone and almost lost my balance.

Yoongi POV

After knowing we have got some information about our next mission's topic, I had to wake up from my slumber and get ready for the meeting with the cheif of every department especially today only with defence. While thinking all about it I checked my phone to see another pdf sent to me with some charts in graph and pie style. When I looked up I was stumbled with Eunjae but when I noticed she was literally going to fall by the impact I held her immediately.

"Are you okay?" He asked worriedly.

"Ye-yeah." She said and balance herself again.

"Wait- why are you looking red? And why are your hands so cold?" He asked and immediately put his hand on her forehead to check her temperature.

"Nothing,-" She was cut off by him pulling her,

"You are burning but still it is nothing and are roaming outside." He dragged her to his mother's room, his mother looks at both of them.

"What happen Yoongi? I thought you were going for the office." She asked and put her attention to Eunjae with a frown.

"Eomma, please take a look at her while I am out, she is having high fever." He released his grip and make her sit on the bed gently.

"Don't let her roam outside and do house chorus." Suga asked his mother and she nodded while telling him that she will take care of her.

"Bye, eomma. And Eunjae." He bid a goodbye to them while glancing at her for last time.

Eunjae's POV

"Dear, if you were sick, why didn't you tell me before?" Mrs. Shin asked me as I divert my eyes to her.