For me

Author's POV

"I overreacted a bit, I'm sorry." Eunjae apologised as Yoongi sat next to her.

"No, its okay. I know you have been anxious about something for quite some time now. I must have made it more annoying for you." Suga tried to cover her fault since he knew she isn't as stable as she looks and acts and right now, she is neither looking nor acting stable.

"Okay, now first tell me what is in your mind thats making you so worried and stressed? Just tell me okay, no need to keep it to yourself." Suga tried to comfort her and held her one hand in his hands turning towards her a little and she sighed.

"I have been getting all those dreams which makes me believe something that made me marry you..." She half stopped as she held his hand tightly and scoot closer to him.

"What dreams?" He worried as he knew if it was about her little brother, there was not a single chance that he was the reason of their marriage because he never even heard his name before.

She sighed, "Now, Nightmares." Still looking down at his hands when he pulled his hand away and made her look up, "When I got in the new school, I got into a big trouble and somehow ended in abeoji's house but when I tried to go back to the school I was just too scared to go there so I just roamed around and studied by myself. After sometime when abeoji found out, he said its fine and let me continue the routine."

She stopped for a second and then continued, "One day I was doing the same thing, going to library after getting some air in the garden when I saw someone, specifically eonnie."

"That day, for the first time, I saw a weird dream. For the first time, I saw a historical dream. And it was just suddenly as if I was the one experiencing it." Eunjae took her hand off from his and faced the other side.

Taking another breath, she continues, "I saw her. And as if that wasn't enough to tell me or make me believe like its my past life or something, I saw my face. It wasn't my face but a man I haven't seen or able to find. It totally felt like it was me, who was in the mirror and then I started seeing random scenes after seeing a similar scene somewhere or anything historical."

Yoongi looked at her with a frown all along but at the sudden silence he was almost convinced by her dream being her past life memories.

She looked at him this time and went on, "But when I checked if there was such a history. It came to be... true."

Yoongi couldn't help his eyes widening at her talk, "What nonsense?"

"I know, I thought that too but you know it already. I never in my life read such history once. Before all that dream." She tried explain and hold her hair.

"I kept on getting those horror nightmares till I knew more than enough about that man, his name was Lee Eunjae."

Yoongi looked at her with a jerk in her direction with an amused look showing he has finally got a hint of her name change, "That's why you changed your name? In case, noona remembered you and try to find you as Lee Eunjae, though you are a girl in this life."

"Yes, I believed she might hear about me as the mafia from you and if there was even a slight chance I could apologise or try to feel less guilty for their death in their past life. Not just that, their names are the same though I am born looking different with a different name." She tried to sort out about this matter after about 2-3 years since she did this with her brother in free time cause its been 10 years now that she started getting these dream, until she got to know about her past life totally except about 'Eunjae's wife'.