#3

Author's POV

"But why him?! Why Eunjae? Why not me!" Joo Hong shouted at the queen, his mother.

"Son, I cannot do anything you know! The king wants Eunjae to rule the country ahead! I want you to be the king too." His mother explained and kept her hand on his shoulder.

"Mother! Tell father what he is doing is absurd! How can he not make his own son the king! I was the crown prince since my birth but now it has changed! Because he is more competent?" He was hurt by his father for making such change in his life, he didn't wanted to hurt Eunjae either but he was just too upset.

"Listen son, if you want that position you have to fight for it." His mother, the queen suddenly changed her whole aura turning at him with cold and dark eyes.

"What? Fight for it?" He asked in a low voice.

"Fight for the position. Fight your brother, Eunjae." She sat back on her bed.

"What are you talking mother? Eunjae is my brother! How can I do this to him?" He unbelievably turned to his mother.

"Joo Hong, if you want justice about your position. You have to fight your brother."

It was proved that most women can be the reason of fights.

Joo hong left the room after bidding her goodnight, he kept on thinking about what his mother said. He was now fuming with anger at his brother. He was blaming him for the downfall of himself, he started practicing in anger as he shouted after feeling himself exhausted by his thoughts.

"Lee Eunjae!"

................

A very short flashback of Eunjae's past life and all.

This is my second update of the day so of course.

Please vote.

Bye.