My pleasure is your pain

Author's POV

"Irona. Ya, Jimin. Suga. Irona, we have to go home." Eunjae shaked the boys who were sleeping like they are dead.

"Are they dead?" She asked the youngest brother who woke up in one call.

"May be." He replied with the same humor.

"Ya!" He shouted and both of them sat up.

"We are up!" Both of them shouted and started to do their daily routine.

"Ooo, so you are the mother of the group." She said and looked at Jungkook with cat eyes.

"Second. Jin hyung is one." He replies with same expression.

"Ok. All this apart, come here. I will help you, the breakfast is ready." She said offer him a hand.

"What did you made?" Jungkook asked while putting his hand around her shoulder carefully not to touch the stiches.

"Toast and fried eggs. If want something else tell me." She replied and carried him to the living room.

"Mashiso! (It's delicious!)" He replied and shaked his head at the food.

"Of course." She replied and turned the T.V on.

"You are so perfect." He said and nodded his head at his own comment.

"What did you make? Bhegupa! (I'm hungry!)" Suga said and sat next to Eunjae.

"Toast and fried eggs." She said and put the bottle aside.

"Hey, how does it taste?" Suga asked Jungkook.

"Nice." He said with his eyes on the T.V.

"Do you guys have some kind of torture room?" Eunjae asked while turning to the guys.

"Yeah. Why ask about that suddenly?" Jimin replied.

"It's been 3 weeks that I am waiting to torture this bastard so I want to get him there before my warm up." Eunjae said and showed her phone, "I don't wanna waste my money on such garbage. Also, what about a gym? I wanna warm up to beat someone's ass." Eunjae said and turned her phone off which showed the recording of Seong Jun.

"Sure. It's an underground gym next to the torture room. You can practice till our meeting is over." Jungkook said in an exited tone.

"Take care that stiches don't open up." Jimin said with his food stuffed mouth.

After finishing their breakfast all of them took a bath and left for home and then went to their main building. Everyone was there, Suga lead Eunjae to the gym and told her a temporary password to tell the Cheif Commissioner so the men will let them in.

Eunjae took off her white shirt and started with a meditation for 10 minutes and then took the white boxing gloves, starting with a light punch and then a hard punch she kept this going for 30 minutes and then started doing push up.

At last, she noticed a shooting area she took the only gun which had a colour it was blue, wore the headphones and the clear glasses. She aimed at the centre but 9 points, again 7 points then she took a deep breath and pointed at the centre and shot continously there and all 4 shots went to 10 points.

Then she took her headphones down and placed the gun and changed the chart, when a voice catch her attention.

"You are better than me." Taehyung said with his head resting on the door.