Kind. Are you?

Author's POV

"Give me the phone." Eunjae said while driving with normal speed and hand behind for phone.

"Here." Suga said in a sleepy voice while handing her the phone. She stopped the music which had a cool and badass vibe and called someone.

"Hello. Is someone staying there? You sure? Ok, keys on the usual spot right? One more thing, everything is clean? Nice. Ok, Bye." Eunjae cut the call with that.

"Let's go to my apartment. It's near." She said to the guys and Jimin hummed.

"You live in an apartment?" Jimin said after a while and Eunjae looked in the rear view to see Suga and Jungkook sleeping.

"Yes. I live alone so I don't need to have a big space that's why an apartment is the best." She replied and slowed the driving. "Is his thigh okay? He isn't unconscious, right? Do you want me to stop at a pharmacy right now?"

"Yes, I didn't took bullet so the blood is still. He isn't unconscious he is just sleeping to bear the pain. No need to stop if you have basic necessities to take care of it." Jimin replied while looking outside.

"Ok." She said and continued driving in a normal but fast speed so Jungkook don't get unconscious in the way.

"Ironayo! (Wake up!) Irona! (Wake up!)" Eunjae said to Suga in ear who was sleeping peacefully.

"Aish! Kapjagiya!(You scared me!)" He said as he opened his eyes wide.

"We are here." She said and closed the door while Suga exited from the other side.

"Should I?" Eunjae asked Jimin who was slowly carring Jungkook.

"Will you be able to?" Jimin asked, "What do you take me for? I was the no.1 mafia for 5 years." She said and carried Jungkook on her back carefully to not touch his wound.

"You are strong." Suga said.

"Kuromaiyon. (Of course.)" She replied and started to walked towards entrance but stopped.

"Which of you is a better driver?" She asked while turning to both the guys.

"Jimin is." Suga replied.

"Park the car for me." She said held out the key and Jimin ran, took it as she was also not in a too good condition to carry a man more than her weight with one hand.

"Need to say, you picked a nice one. The colour is so cool." Jimin said as he shortly came on the stairs.

" Jimin said as he shortly came on the stairs