Why did it even happen?

Author's POV

Eunjae slowly opened her eyes and looked at her surroundings even though she thought that there isn't any chance that she would really open those eyes again. It's the next morning at 10 am. She feel a slight pain in her head, headache because of the drinks she had last night. She slowly looks to her left and then right to find the reason why she is alive, sleeping on the sofa with dried tears and hand stretched out holding her hand. She look at his condition and sigh.

"What made you save me? Huh? Was I your lover? No. Was I your friend? No. I was just a person you used to know or bully. Then what was the reason? For you to save and me to live." She asked him while drops of tears were falling from the side of her eyes.

"You aren't my lover. Not my friend. Not even my classmate. But a wife. My wife. You were not a friend nor a lover but more than a friend and less than a lover but that doesn't mean I didn't care for you, thought of you, liked you. You are like my special friend." He replied which she did not expected while slowly opening his eyes.

"That was just a deal. You don't know anything." She whisper while staring at the ceiling and tears not stopping.

"I know. Your father is here, he told me that you did that because of your brother and blaming yourself. I won't force you to tell me everything because your father said you will come tell me yourself. If you don't want to talk about it for a month then don't, not for an year then don't, for never then don't but please don't do something like that again." Suga said and his tears started falling again and he leave the room to inform Mr. Lee.

"Abeoji is here?" She whisper out and then the gate opens and closes and she slowly look up only to look down again.

"Eunjae-ya." Mr. Lee call as he look at her with tears. "Y-you are okay, right? I-I am sorry I didn't came to meet you." He take seat infront of her when she couldn't make an eye contact with him. "Look at me." He said while holding her right hand.

"De." She replied while moving her hand closer for him to hold and slowly looking up at her father.

"Everything is okay. It wasn't your fault. You just felt lonely but I will make sure that you don't. Don't worry." He said in soft voice making his daughter relax a little.

"Come here." He said with arms open for her to hug him and she slowly sit up then hug him lightly.

"It's okay. I said it wasn't your fault." Mr. Lee say after hearing his daughter sob.

"A-abeoji. He is a nice guy. I-it wasn't his fault that he came when it already had ha-happened." She said while sobbing and he caressed her back.

"It's okay. Everything's fine. Don't worry. I already met him and talked to him. He feels like a nice guy of course apart from mafia work." Mr. Lee pull away and smile at her and joke to see her smile but she doesn't.

"What happen?" He asked and then she smiled at him with tears.

"I want you to be my real father in my next life. You are the second reason of this change in my life." She say and look at him showing the biggest smile she have.

"Ok. Now rest well. I want you to become the strong and cool Eunjae again." He say and caress her head.

"Did he cried all night?" She asked her father who was ready to leave the room to call the doctor because his son-in-law isn't with the doctor yet.

"He did unless I was in the room." He said and looked back at her. "You sure that this is a deal? It doesn't feel like that." He asked in a blank voice and look, worried that his daughter might be with a wrong guy, he said that he is a nice guy because his daughter says so and she just woke up.

"We are like close friends. Nothing much. We spended time together of course he isn't as mentally stable as us." She replied with a straight voice, sure about her feelings.

"I will call the doctor." He said and walk out of room but his question left a doubt on Eunjae's mind even though she was sure a moment that doubt that she is starting to like him popped up in her tired mind.

"Lee Eunjae-shi? How are you feeling now? Is there anything you specifically feel different about in your health?" Dr. Han ask as she looked at the already awake and lost in thoughts girl.

"Yes. I feel like I am gonna throw up and also I am having a bad headache may be that's just hangover." Eunjae said while making sure that she wipped all the tears in the mirror behind Dr. Han.

"Oh that may be because of the IV drip. We had to change it to glucose because you weren't waking up and needed something in your stomach. It's normal just lay back don't take stress and don't drink for the time being." Dr. Han reply with a smile.

"Thank you, Dr." Eunjae say and lay back.

"I will take my leave now. The nurse will come and change the drip after some time." Dr. Han say and both bow at 45 degree and she leaves.

"Why did I have to come back alive at first time if I was just going feel the same way again and agian even after getting love, try to die again and come back to life again?" She asked herself without any expression or crying.

"Why repeat the same shit if I don't stop trying to do the shit?"

"I can't understand why and what made me come back again? I did had a little bit of hope last time. But not a bit this time. Then why?"

"Was it the love and care I got from eonnie? Or my parents again? The feelings I got while being with people talking around me? What was the reason?"

She continues to ask herself more questions and not notice that she is already cruing again and ask something which was totally unexpected.

"Why did it even happen? Was I not at fault? Was it really not my fault that I didn't understand him that time even when he tried to tell me?"

This shock herself because the way she analyse and understand everything made her feel that she was also at fault and realised it was just a little bit but her fault for not understanding what she easily could have. Because she could never think that it wasn't her fault and if she does then she feel more guilty than ever.

"I should just take rest for now. Dr. said to not take stress." She decided to ignore all such thoughts and sleep.

On the other side of the door, there was someone who was listening to all her questions with mind full of his own questions. Jungkook sit on the bench and think what is she even talking about because he knows nothing and she didn't even mention the word 'brother' for him understand. Then his friend came and pat on his shoulder but he was so busy in his thoughts that he didn't notice his friend.

"Hey, what are you thinking Jungkook?" Namjoon ask with a frown.

"Uh nothing. Just don't know?" He reply and make a confused look.

"Whatever, let's go back. She need to rest well, right? You can meet her later." Namjoon said and they left.

So, today chapter was just for hospital and all. In next chapter I will discuss about Eunjae's health and try to make the members and Eunjae close. Don't miss every chapter is important. Byeeee. 💜🍀🌷.