Karaoke room

Get ready with your earphones, headphones or whatever you use to listen music!!

At least 4 songs are there.

**************

Author's POV

After waiting for an eternity or so, the youngest and the oldest siblings decided to walk down on their feet. They were walking with a mixture of elegance, class and confidence but get disappointed at the sight in front of them.

 They were walking with a mixture of elegance, class and confidence but get disappointed at the sight in front of them

"

"

Hey! What is this?! You should be having a surprised look!" Jungkook whined and walked down while stomping his feet.

While there was no response from the one he wanted and at this point IU laughed at his reaction.

The married couple was sleeping on the couch without any motion, enjoying their precious time in sleeping.

"Yaa!!!!" Jungkook yelled making the couple wake up ready to beat the shit of whoever has caused the havoc.

"What happen? Did Namjoon again broke something related to mission?!" Suga asked in a sleepy voice not knowing what he even said.

"Namjoon hyung didn't did anything!" Jungkook rasped in a disbelieving tone.

"So, what?!" This time Eunjae asked just like Suga in a sleepy tone.

"Nothing happened!" Jungkook again answer with a scoff.

"Then, I should sleep again." She reply and fall back on the couch and ready to continue her sleep, same goes with her husband.

"We were going to my house. Come on, it's no time to sleep." Jungkook whined while again stomping his feet making a loud noise in the hallow spaced living room.

"I am not going!" Eunjae also whined in her sleep.

"What?! You won't come? Noona?" Jungkook asked with a dramatic sigh.