Bibimbap

Author's POV

It's been around 3 weeks of Eunjae's marriage, nothing changed between Eunjae and family members they just fired maids and now Eunjae does all the cleaning etc. but she don't cook as they don't want to eat something made by her. And one more thing changed that is Eunjae and IU is getting more close to each other they both play, talk, do work and even sometimes sleep together in evening on sofa while playing.

"Eunjae, today I will make your favourite dish for you." IU said while coming into the living room and sitting on sofa.

"No. You don't know how to cook and what if you get hurt? No, you don't have to do that!" I said as I mopped the floor.

"Eunjae, don't worry I will take help from Mrs. Lim to make it. Please." IU pouted cutely.

"Fine. I can't resist you." I said as sighed and smiled at her.

"No one can." She smiled proudly.

Mrs. Lim covered the Bibimbap with the net lid.

"And... done." Mrs. Lim smiled and said to the girl beside her.

"Yay! We made it. I hope Eunjae like it." IU jump happily.

"She will like the food for sure." Mrs. Lim assured her.

They both left after checking everything. Then, there came the two devils, they came out. Both of them had a little plan to make Eunjae feel like her school days.

"Hyung, you are coming up with nice plans these days." Jimin smirked.

"I always come up with nice plans when it's about my enemies." Suga replied with a smirk too.

Soon enough he took the bottle of red chilli powder. He gave chilli powder to his hyung. Suga took 5 big spoon of chilli powder and poured it in the Bibimbap which was covered with net lid.

"Now Eunjae taste this food and you will feel like you are in hell as you don't deserve heaven." Suga said and looked at his brother.

"That line is cool 'You will feel like you are in hell as you don't deserve heaven.' I will use it on someone else later." He repeated.

[Author's note:- If some of you think that food is for everyone. No, its only for Eunjae. IU don't do such thing for anyone but she did for Eunjae.]

Soon Bibimbap was served in front of Eunjae

Soon Bibimbap was served in front of Eunjae. Eunjae eat a little, it was that spicy that it made Eunjae's eyes turn red and got all teary.

"How is it? It tastes good, right?" IU asked as looked at Eunjae with a big smile.

"I can't believe that you made food this food, its amazing eonnie!" She smiled.

"I knew you will like it!" Ji-eun said and her smile got bigger.

Yoongi's POV

I was shocked to see her smile even after eat that spicy food. She completed her food, her pink lips turned red because of spice and her forehead became sweaty too. She got up and went up stairs after washing dishes and serving us.

"Yaa! Where are you going? Don't you want to eat?" Mrs. Shin asked his son who was going upstairs.

"I already ate in meeting. I am going to my study room for company work." Suga said going to Eunjae's room.

[Author note:- I forgot to add Suga also own 2 companies, same goes with other members of 'The Kings' so police don't suspect from where they got this much money.]

I came in her room and look around but she was not there I was going to knock on the bathroom but I saw her half sitting and half laying with the support of bed on her back, eyes half opened with a water bottle in hand, some empty bottles around.

"You okay? If it was that spicy than you should not have ate it! Idiot!" He said while making her sit properly in angry but concerned tone at the same time.

"How do you know that it was spicy, you didn't even taste it." She asked.

"How can no one know that it wasn't spicy? that spicy that it made your eyes red and all teary and specially how the culprit not know it was spicy? Look I am sorry for doing that but please don't start another argument and drink this chocolate syrup." He replied and offered her the syrup.

Author's POV

At first she was glaring at him but after a little she sits properly and before she could take the bottle of syrup, Suga himself make her drink the syrup slowly as her hands made her sit still and stops when she was looking fine. She stare at him for a little long and asks,

"I think you need to go for a check-up. Min Yoongi who is a merciless mafia is helping his own enemy and his old prey. Look even if you are being kind to me I can't accept this much kindness from a person like you." Eunjae said with honesty.

"Aish!! I shouldn't have shown you this much kindness cause this is the best I can expect from you! And why are you suddenly dragging our school life, I changed a lot after high school. So don't compare me to that childish guy and about being a merciless mafia, feel thankful I'm showing you this much mercy." He again being with his smirk.

"But I didn't ask for your mercy." She said making his smirk fade away.

"Forget it!! Are you okay now? But still you should have told noona that it was too spicy." He said annoyed.

"But I can't say that she put so much effort to make that for who for me just to say 'Its too spicy' I don't wanted to hurt her. And of course it was tasty but you are the one who added chilli powder." She replied.

"Yah! I didn't do it alone Jimin was also a part of the plan." He revealed the truth.

"That bastard!" She cursed.

"Hey. Don't curse at him. You can't curse at anyone from now on, it's an order." He told.

"Siraegiyaa!! (scumbag)" She shouted in her mind.

I'm sorry if you all didn't liked this chapter. Actually this came in my mind and.....I thought it was a good? idea but also I can't just start the main part this fast I also need to maintain their chemistry. Well I don't know how to write romantic scenes but I am trying. And I think this chapter is short too I am again so sorry for this short chapter and not so good part😳😳.