Repeating the day

Author's POV

"Ready to go?" Jungkook asked as he stood infront of Eunjae who had a blank face.

"Yeah." She coldly pushed him away and walked outside.

"Is she on her period or what?" The dumbfounded guy looked at her and followed his hyungs to their car while she chose to drive her car in case of emergency leave and followed their car.

Eunjae's POV

"What have I gotten myself into?" I whispered to myself when I found myself doing the wrong thing.

I felt suffocated. To be here. It wasn't the place, it wasn't the mission but it was my situation, my mind playing with me. I felt alone and this loneliness wasn't peaceful anymore.

Wasn't like how it always was. Before I could indulge myself in sleep or loneliness of the dark shadows but it didn't seem to help.

The problem was with me. I changed. I find peace in his embrace, his voice makes me drowsy with calmness washing over and not being able to even look in his eyes make me frustrated with anger filling my mind but the coldness and furiousness comes to me as I realise it is for him and him only and if I look at him I feel more guilty than ever.

Only, only if they was a greater chance of it. He wouldn't have to bare me and I wouldn't have been like this. But its all my fault, right?

Cause I am the fucking loser who couldn't control her senses. Always wrong. If I ever did something right, it was only trying to die but I failed at that too. I hate myself for it.

That's why I am a loser. I am a mess. I am loser. I am a hater. I am a loser.

"Eunjae!" Taehyung shouted as I realised, we have reached the outer area.

"Yeah. Let's go." I could just do this, not react like I wanted to.

"The cameras are out so we can go quite freely but be careful." He walked beside me as I just looked ahead pulling my mind to the plan.

All the members wore the team representable fit to make sure their safety from getting to the wrong point. And the men were made to wear the simple training fits that made them show their levels. I was rather in a totally different fit than the others because I was neither the team mate nor one of the men.

We walked near the building exit and slowly the gate opened showing some of our outer helpers that we had gotten to this place a month ago when we had the meeting.

After pulling up our masks which made the others still recognizable, Yoongi and Seokjin-shi gets moving to the first floor as we follow behind with another big group of men with us to the third floor as we sneakily try to get the cover of the third floor silently before anyone can get the news to Kwon and he gets back up.

We started making sure the guards on the doors were rather knocked out than shot since we need it later on.

I hit a man in the gut while covering his mouth and twisted his neck, behind me comes the sound of a clap.

"Little boy how come you are here all by yourself?" I turned around to face the man, looks like someone of above position but not one of the members and I looked around myself and noticed that I came far alone and the men from a room started spreading but with the time our men had also showed up giving me a chance to hide in the crowd while I could still be recognised.