Cold and scary

Author's POV

"Hey, do you know where Eunjae is?" Jimin asked as he looked around.

"No." Jungkook replied, while laying on the mattress and looking at the dull and humid atmosphere.

"I will go check." Suga walked as he was going to buy the necessities for dinner anyway.

After walking around a bit to buy what he needed, he asked around the familiar aunts if they saw his wife on the way here. And the aunts said yeah, and that she was walking the direction of new build balcony around the old tree, he asked the way and somehow while guessing the way he got there.

He looked around and then step on the wooden stairs and he saw her, painting on a canvas. As he walk on the wooden floor her eyes automatically dart towards him. She turned back to the canvas, ignoring his presence. He carefully walk towards her to not to make sounds and disturb her.

 He carefully walk towards her to not to make sounds and disturb her

She asked without looking at him, "Why are you here?"

"Can I not come here?" He asked and sat on the other stool.

"If legally asking yes, its my private property and if just for the reply no." She shortly answer with her eyes showing those emotions of the first day she came his house, cold and scary.

"Are you going to be that cold and a loner again? Your voice and face seems to say." He looked at her worried and her eyes changed and her pencil stopped for a second.

The other second her hand made the pencil movement again as she looked at him with an unknown emotion that her mind copied from a glance at his face.

"No, I have enough things to not try all those again, but that's all I can I still have no guarantee on me. I won't though." Suddenly the want to caress his hair once ran through her mind and twice followed by her body.

"Continue." He said as he held her hand from his head and moved infront to the sketch of the bird infront.

"Hmm." An unknowingly sweet hum left her lips and her eyes went back to work together with her hand.

After waiting a while, the sketch was ready, it was done in minimum time it was her talent to do things the right way and fast way. She turn away from the canvas and feel a bit of surpriseness when she saw him still there.

"Why are you still here? I thought you left." She said and he just shrugged his shoulder and reply,

"You should have came with Jungkook, he is also into drawing and painting. And I was waiting." Suga got up as she started packing her stuff in the bag.

"Nothing, I just felt like spending some time with myself so I left." She walked down the stairs while Suga followed her.

"Give me that. I will help, I don't have much anyway." She took one of the polybag from his hand and started leaving for the cottage.

"Where were you?" Jimin asked as he notice their presence.

"Just wanted some peace, so I went to the forest." She answer in a tired voice and left from there to kitchen with Suga.

"Here, eommonim." Suga said to Mrs. Lee while putting the stuff on the kitchen counter.

"Don't call me for a while." Eunjae left while saying that and Suga looked at her.

"She looks tired." He whispered under his breath and Mrs. Lee asked, "What?" He looked at her, and said, "Nothing. I will also leave now." He also then left from there to his hyung's room.

Eunjae's POV

I was just laying in my bed as I was feeling very cold and tired after roaming in the forest and sketching. Maybe I caught cold, but we have to leave tomorrow. It will get better by itself like usual. I think I should just sleep for a bit. Then I drifted off to sleep.

There was a knock on the door but as there was no response either, Suga entered the room. Seeing Eunjae sleeping, he thought to just let her sleep because she had been fixing the setup and had been packing to leave tomorrow morning from morning. He closed the door and joined the lunch with everyone.

I felt my body heavy and aching a bit but I felt hungry so I got up and wore the jacket kept on my bed and leave the room. I exited the room to meet Seok In in way.

Author's POV

"You are awake, come I will heat the food for you." Seok In offered and she accepted without any question as she was feeling very dull and gloomy like a dark night, (so many words with same meaning, guess the figure of speech.).

"You talk to me more casually now. Are you not scared anymore?" She took stand of the counter for her body.

"Ani. But I got to know about you. Some facts about you. By hyungs, you are cold but kind, you are cruel but soft too, you are heartless but full of emotions too. In short, you act like the villain but aren't one." He ignored looking at her and stated everything on his mind.

"I see." Eunjae sighed while massaging her head.

"Here. Let's go to the living room." He picked the food and walked infront of her.

"Where is everyone though? Achu!" Eunjae asked and sneezed lowly.

"They went out to have a last look around." He replied while arranging the food on the table.

"Then what are you doing here?" She asked and started eating.

"Just... not in the mood. I like being here more and it's cold outside, anyways." He answered and took his phone out.

The both of them didn't talked after that and Eunjae completed her food, as she was don Seok In looked at her and say,

"Leave it, I will do the cleaning." He says and take the dishes from her hand.

"Can I ask why the special service?" She asked while stopping him.

"Nothing." He replied and started going ahead.

"I don't want your pity, you see." Eunjae interrupted while following him.

"I am not pitying on you. I can see that you are having a cold so I am just helping you." He reply and started doing the dishes.

She just stood there thinking when Seok In was done he turned and asked,

"Why are you still here? Go and take some rest." He put his hands on her shoulders and lead her to her room's door.

'Everyone I had met in this past 3-4 months are not like the people I had met in my 24 years of life. I wish I could stay with them always.' She smiles and leave.

.................

Please vote. Bye.