Trust me

Author's POV

"So you are ready to pay the price? Ok." Eunjae took sometime to think then looked back at him.

"Tell me something not even eonnie knows of." She simply shrug the bag.

"Something Ji Eun doesn't know of? Yeah, there is one thing. I had a dream about we being a married couple and even had a son. I have seen more similar dreams since then." She slightly laughed at his dream while Jong suk had a frown as he thinks.

"But you know what's the funny part, our son's name is Eunjae and we are in some old era and our son got married to a girl of a general and become the crown prince while I am the brother of the king."

Her laughter stopped as her feet does making her feel terrified about her instincts.

"T-hhe name of... of t-that girl is N-Nam Y-youra? R-right?" She stuttered at her words not wanting him say yes.

"Yes."

"But how do you know that?" He asks with confusion and unknown guilt after seeing her look so terrified.

"Orabonee."

"Will you believe if I tell you that we are connected from our past lives and eonnie's as well?" The bag fell from his hand when he heard but picked it back and nodded.

He wanted to know why he was seeing such weird dreams and how did Eunjae knew. As she was now exposed and knew Jong Suk will get to know about everything anyway from his dreams so it was better she tell him. She knew she was gonna make his head pain so they sat on a bench nearby to tell him.

As expected, he started to remember and the pieces started to connect as the truth unfolds in front of him. It was because of Eunjae. Because Eunjae made them a couple again, her presence was enough to fill the place of his dreams entry. Just like IU was enough to make her remember.

It took them 45 minutes to get normal cause Eunjae had to control herself and Jong suk to get home.

"Why were you so late?" IU asked Jong suk while he pulls her with him and make an excuse.

Yoongi looked at their troubled expression and pull Eunjae to his room as well to clear his confusion.

"What happen when you were out?" He was concerned with her behaviour cause she was so happy till evening and now after coming back she was so confused and shivery.

"Yoongi, orabonee has started getting all those dreams like me. I told him everything I knew and he remembered but he is not fine right now. He is mentally unstable... like me." She was more concerned of Jong suk becoming like her making Yoongi embrace her.

"I will talk to him in the morning. You don't need to worry about anything. Leave all this on me. Now you have someone to lean and rely on so you better do so." He patted her head.

"It is happening because of me." She whispered while looking blankly at the wall.

"It's not because of you, Eunjae. It is not!" He suddenly yelled but she didn't flinch, not even a blink of eye.

"You can tell me all that I am not the one to blame but even you know that its me." She looked at him in eye with zero emotions when his creased temple relaxed.

"No Eunjae. It's not you. It's the fate. He was supposed to know everything once he proposed noona. You hurried the part and that was not something bad, what you did was only to see them together just like before." He held her hands but she was still not convinced internally.

"Didn't you said you trust me? Just trust me like you did before. I will handle everything. Trust me."

Another voice of someone fell to her ears when he said that, 'Trust me.' For a second she felt startled but didn't show it and took her hands from his and placed them around his waist as she took a step ahead and rested her head on his chest.

"I trust you."

Yoongi patted her head with concern and fear that she might hear his heartbeat but she pulled away soon and her mind was too disturbed to notice his heartbeat.

"Let's have dinner, okay?" He tilted at her and she nodded.

Yoongi's POV

Why is this all happening right now?! It's not been even a day that she relaxed and now this. Even hyung is in this now. I told Eunjae I will manage but how? I need someone else to help.

"Yoongi, pass me the dish." Abeonim! Yes he can help me! He knows everything about this dream thing so he can help me in this.

But how will I ask him? It's already so fucked up. I will... just explain it to hyung like I explained Eunjae. And when hyung came he was not in that bad state means Eunjae has already done a bit so it will be easy cause I trust her. She probably has done more than half of the explaining.

"Yoongi?" I looked over eomma and she motioned me to pass her the dish.

"Ohh. I was just thinking." I smiled at her and she smiled back.

I am feeling better now. Eunjae?! How can you be so strong yet so delicate? So perfect yet so messed up? God has chosen such a fate for you! It doesn't even feel like a fate it is rather a problem created by god to see something new.

............

*Re-edited- Nothing much to say, its 2:36 am.

Yes, an update after about a month. But you know my phone's gone and all.

As well I was a bit unstable like our female lead so couldn't even write my both books properly.

But this was like a part 2 of last chapter so please comment.

Please vote.

Byeee lovies!!