Great and calm

Author's POV

"Hey, Eunjae! Are you okay now?" Jungkook asked as he saw her on the way to meet Yoongi.

"Yeah, I am all good. Everyone else is fine right?" She asked and gave him a smile which surprised him since she was all cold and ignorant for a month to him but he shook it off.

"Yah Jungkook! Slow down man." Hoseok said and held him there.

"I can see, everyone is fine. Then I will go home and come back later." She said and bid her bye to Hoseok and Jungkook.

"Oi! You good now?" Jimin called from behind and she turned to see him in his doctor coat.

"Yup." She nodded, "You seem to be in a good mood. What happen? Mm, mm!" He asked teasingly and she just laugh it off.

"Bye!" He said and she said the same, leaving the hospital.

"Such a good day it is. Free and fresh." She breathed out finally feeling less burdened and not caring about the consequences that will later come as she has expected.

Eunjae leave in her car to go home and change. As soon as she reached home, she greeted everyone and went to take a refreshing bath.

As she stood under the shower, the way she almost kissed Yoongi flashed in front of her eyes and a chuckle left her lips, a little blush forming on her cheeks and she closed her eyes.

"That guy... I am going crazy over him." She whisper with a smile creeping on her pink lips.

"No one ever made me feel like you do, Yoongi. How come you are making me this crazy for a silly and sickening feeling? To feel it again and again." She wrap the towel around her body and go to wardrobe, changing into a white tee and simple loose jeans, she rub her hair with the towel.

After putting the towel and her clothes in the laundry, she walk down to where her father, father-in-law and mother-in-law was having their breakfast.

"Eunjae, are you hurt? I heard you fainted." Her mother in law asks as she felt overwhelmed at the fact that she wasn't caring about her son who is badly injured but her who looks just as fine.

"I am fine, emmonim. It was just exhaustion. Also would you like to come with me to visit Yonngi?" She asked and got a smile and nod from her mother in law.

After having some talk with her father and completing her breakfast, she left with her mother-in-law to the hospital. They reached the hospital in a short period of time and there were all the members present who were talking with Yoongi.

"Those bastards dared such a thing that they will soon see the damn consequences of it. But not now." Taehyung said while some of them agreed.

"Yeah, that's right. Don't worry." Hoseok assured.

"Because we can't act rash now, you already know that they have tried to kill you and it won't take much for them to try again on you or on us." Jin added.

"You only focus on getting better and taking rest." Jimin said.

"Yoongi-ya. Are you okay now?" His mother asked him as she entered and all the attention goes to her.

"I am fine, eomma. Don't worry." Yoongi replied while shaking his head.

"Hey Yoongi, you continue we will go now. Rest well okay? Bye." Seokjin indicated to give them some mother-son time and left the room with others and Eunjae mouth to him 'will see you in a bit.' And got out of the room to stop Namjoon.