Return

Yoongi's POV

I was lazily laying on my bed after roaming out in this place for the last time as it is our last day and we have to leave tomorrow morning. But I haven't seen Eunjae after in the morning, Seok In said she went to sleep again after having her lunch and said she don't need dinner because she ate late.

Of course, Mrs. Lee thought to wake her up again for dinner but after seeing her sleep, she just left her to have rest. She wasn't a kid anyway so she probably thought twice before saying no. While thinking about the journey for Daegu, I drifted off to a deep slumber.

After a great sleep of 8 hours, it was finally morning. Everyone was awake and ready to leave now, it was 7 in the morning when the same limousine was presented infront of us, some guards came and put the luggage in the limo in a hurry. I saw Eunjae leave her room and enter the front of the limo but Mrs. Lee stopped her.

Author's POV

"Eunjae, why are you sitting in the driver's seat?" Mrs. Lee asked with confusion on her face.

"Eommoni, the driver is sick and I can not find any better and safe driver so..." She explained while taking the seat in the front.

Mrs. Lee walk to the window and ask in a low voice, "Is there something wrong in the way?"

"Aniyo." Eunjae reply while looking at the rear-view mirror and blink her eyes with pressure to let her mother know the answer and whispered, "Get in fast."

Her mother got an idea of what was going on and seated herself next to her husband with others. The limo started and everyone could see the cottage and beautiful scenery around fading in the distance as the drive went a bit more faster.

Mrs. Lee told Mr. Lee about what Eunjae said and he just told her to relax and enjoy the rest of the journey as his daughter can handle such things easily.

The ride took about 3 hours of continuous driving to reach Daegu. The ride went as smooth as a reflection of light on smooth and plane surface. Nothing happened in the way, as the way to home was totally driven in opposite direction at start ending infront of an easy way.

Eunjae tiredly walk out of the limo after entering the entrance of the mansion and one by one, everyone started to walk out of the limousine. They didn't talk at all and directly went to their rooms to have a change of warm clothes.

There was a knock on her door and she was enough tired to just tell them to get inside, as the door opened revealing Mr. and Mrs. Lee with a sad face.

"Eunjae-ya, I wanted to tell you something. I know its just been about 2 week since your recovery and his anniversary but the company needs us. There is a financial crisis in Canada due to the tornado and sudden flood because of dam so we have to return as soon as possible. The tickets to Canada are already ready, we got them in the way here. We are really sorry but we have to go." Mr. Lee tried to explain his sudden leave with Mrs. Lee.

Eunjae looked at them while biting her lower lip and replied, "So early? Abeoji, you said you will stay at least for a month... but the company is important you should leave the flight will be around the time, right?" She tried not to cry and hug them for once.

"Baby, the company is important but you are more, if you want us to stay we can manage." Mr. Lee exclaimed as he wanted his daughter to be happy even if they have to stay.

"No abeoji! I already have so many people here to look after me and I am not a kid who needs someone to look after me. You can go, have a safe flight. Next time tell I will arrange a private jet or flight for you." She assured and kiss their cheek once and Mrs. Lee kissed her forehead.

"Bye, we will call you later." They said as they left her room but Mrs. Lee said before leaving to take care and rest as she have cold.

"Uh, why? Why there has to be a damn tornado!" She whined in a low voice because her throat was starting to feel dry.

She felt tired because of continuous driving and sitting so she layed on the bed with her head throbbing with pain. As she concentrated on the sound of clock in her room, she forgot her eyes being closed by itself like yesterday.

Yoongi's POV

I was being bored because all I did in the car was sleep because, why not? Well, I can sleep easily most time but today I don't have any mood to do so. Looking at the clock which showed 10:23 am, I picked my phone from the nightstand. I scrolled through the pdf about 'The Violet Devils' every information they found with new hackers which took a long leave after the sudden change of their boss from Lee Eunjae to 'The Kings' members.

Author's POV

They didn't had any interest in them because such things happened every now and then but Yoongi found it a bit fishy, the leader is not the type to focus on other things after losing but show a hell to them. He turned off the phone and walk out of his room to his mother's room.

"Eomma! What are you doing?" He called out as he didn't saw mother till coming inside and asked.

"Nothing, I was just wondering about Eunjae." She said with a sigh.

"What about her?" Suga asked but soon he got the idea of his mother was talking about.

"I don't know how you two knew each other before this mafia thing but I wonder why her life was so messed up and when I compare our life with hers I feel like we are too much lucky from our birth." She held her son's hand and Suga looked at her.

"I know this marriage was a deal but I want you stay with her always, she is nice and innocent still she might have killed many people but she still is an innocent soul who is scared and does every thing to protect people around her." His mother held his hand firmly for an answer and he nodded agreeing and promising to full fill her wish.

"I will stay with her always, eomma." He assured her and they started talking about this or that of a mother and son.

Indeed it was a good idea to talk to his mother and get some knowledge of someone and a good mentality. His mother liked psychology from a long time but she couldn't study psychology and become a psychiatrist as she once wished but now she was happy enough to not regret about it.

After spending his time with his mother, he went to kitchen to help his mother in her work instead of disturbing the tired and sick girl. It was his usual to help his mother when he got a chance and learned more things about cooking evertime and get a good advice and moral to add on his list.

.....................

A very short chapter because I started writing but got confused later about how to end it and somehow left it here.

Still vote. Pweaseeeee.

Bye, I can't act more cute than i did today.