Memories

Guys, I am changing 'mom' to 'eomma'.

Eunjae's POV

I again woke up by a similar nightmare like before but these are after all my memories. I sighed and saw eonnie wasn't there so I turned my face towards the bathroom door and it was locked means she is here. Looks like I am gonna have trouble sleeping this month. I can't help it, it would have been like this anyway...... if that never happened too.

"I will tell you everything that has been happening in this whole month with your wife. At night." Mrs. Shin said leaving her son on the edge of curiosity.

"What? Why not now eomma (Mom)?" He asked as his mother as he got up.

"It's a long story. We can take how much time we want at night. Your wife is not here so I am gonna work, come you have to help me." She says and leave.

"Fine eommaaaaa." He say while following his mother. And she just smile to herself.

Yoongi's POV

It was 10 pm now, I was waiting for eomma in the balcony. It was our fixed place to talk about all sorts of big decision which weren't big at all times, it ws the place where we talked for hours or all night. I smiled remembering all the memories of my life decisions. The first time was when I asked eomma if I should become a mafia or not.

               (14 years ago)

"Eomma, do you think I should also choose the path which dad did?" The boy asked who was just Yoongi at that time not Suga.

"Do you have a goal in your mind? What do you wanna become? Hmm?" His mother asks him and held his hand.

"I don't know, eomma. I like singing and English but I am not sure if I really wanna become a singer or something else." He says and untangle his hand and hold a grip of his hair.

"Suppose you are in a mafia group, what would be the reason you are in that group?" She ask while caressing his hair.

"To protect my family?" He answers unsure.

"What else?" She ask while looking at the sky filled with stars.

"What that should be, eomma?" He ask his mother looking for an answer.

"That's what you have to find, I can't find reasons for you because that's your decision." His mother say. "But no matter what I am sure you will be successful in whatever you choose." His mother smiled at him and got up.

"Eomma, I have decided." He say and also get up, "I want to become a mafia." He say confidently.

"You have found your reasons already?" She asked as she turn back.

"Yes!" He replies with enthusiasm. "I didn't told you but recently something happened." He say and his mother take a seat next to him again.

"What happen? And why you didn't tell me?" She ask shocked.

"It's been about 3 weeks to that incident. Remember when I came with a scratch on my knee and a bruise on my cheek and I told you that I stumbled over a can and fell. That wasn't true. When I was coming home, 8 men came to me trying to kidnapp me. And I didn't knew that I was a good fighter. That day I fought with them that's why I got that bruise and scratch while fighting. And maybe I am good enough to be a mafia. So, I will get the training for a mafia leader and I will become one of the leaders of 'The Kings'." He say about his first ever real fight and best fight at that age.