#4

Author's POV

"Oh hello brother." Eunjae greeted when he saw his close but cousin brother, Lee Joo Hong.

"My greetings to the great crown prince." Joo Hong bow with disgust towards his brother but Eunjae held his shoulders before he bow to him totally.

"Joo Hong! You don't have to do that when we are alone." He smiled at him not knowing that his brother will be the one to ruin this smile of his.

"How can I, your highness? You are the crown prince." His voice was denying to be so soft when he wanted to just harshly stab a sword through his heart.

"Leave it. When are you going to marry? Even my marriage is fixed now." He asked and start walk as Hong Joo walk beside while keeping a normal face to hide his anger.

"Maybe soon my highness." He shortly cut off, trying not to tell him about his plans.

"So have you find a girl for yourself? And stop calling me that even you didn't let me call you that." Eunjae complain and Hong Joo fake a laugh out, "Ok."

They started strolling around until Hong Joo made an excuse and left feeling furious in the presence of Eunjae.

Hong Joo's POV

You just wait Lee Eunjae...

I am going to end you so bad you will beg me to kill you and then I will show you what is hell.

You took my everything. You took my life. You took my charm. You took my respect. You took my happiness.

Now I am going to get it back from you.

I will show you how to really snatch things.

I will show you the power.

I will show you your death.

I will become your biggest fear.

I will tell you your future.

You are nothing but a snitch.

I am going to get my everything back.

I am going to be the end of you.

......

An update after my boards!! I will soon post another part I have written and its almost done.