16

While Qi Yun was busy with Kong Wenhua, she was also busy herself.

After the last upgrade, because two clerks, Kong Wenhua and Qi Huan, were gone, she was too lazy to look at the upgraded system. It was only after Kong Wenhua told her that she was no longer in the hospital when she returned to the B&B this time that she remembered.

Qiyun opened the upgraded system and first looked at the upgrade requirements for the next level. The requirement was to rent out a total of 100 small courtyards. Qiyun looked at it because all 18 small courtyards had been rented out and upgraded. This time Qiyun can build 32 small courtyards at one time. Once these small courtyards are rented out, he can build another 50 small courtyards. After all 100 small courtyards are rented out, he can build another 100 small courtyards at one time. Hospital.

After building 32 small courtyards and decorating them with a unified template, I checked the points and the items that could be unlocked at the first level, and then unlocked everything that could be unlocked, but set it to be put on the shelves the next day.

After Qi Yun finished his work, Kong Yunhua also finished his work and came back.

Lets talk about Zhao Wenzhi again. He came to the back of the convenience store, told the bosss request, and then started calling numbers. While calling numbers 1 and 2, he also didnt forget to ask numbers 3 and 4 to be ready. After calling people, he took 2 people with him. The representative walked back to the convenience store. He was silent all the way. No matter what people asked him, he always answered:

"We'll know when we get there."

After leading people into the convenience store, he assigned the two people to Kong Wenhua and Qi Huan respectively and stood at the door waiting. In this way, it took more than 2 hours for Zhao Wenzhi to run back and forth four or five times. It took ten trips to process all the hosts for these people. During this period, Qiyun also built all the 100 and small courtyards that met the conditions. The small courtyards rented out this time plus the ones rented out before have been rented out for a total of 113 small courtyards, with 87 small courtyards left, which just meets the conditions for upgrading.

Seeing that everyone's check-in was completed, Qi Yun took a look at the upgraded rewards. The rewards were:

1 200 small courtyards can be built

2 Can recruit 2 shop assistants

3 You can open another shop (choose one of five barber shops, fruit shops, grain and oil shops, snack bars, and buffets)

4 points 1000 points

5 big wheel draws once

After Qi Yun finished reading, he called 666:

"666, come and upgrade."

"Okay, host, I'll go right away. Don't miss me. Goodbye." Then he disappeared.

Qi Yun shook his head helplessly, looked at a few people in the convenience store, and prepared to arrange for Zhao Wenzhi, but it was already past 6 o'clock, so Qi Yun decided to eat first and talk about other things tomorrow morning, so he started Got it:

"Sister Qi Huan, Brother Kong, that's it for today. You can tidy up and close the store first. You can take Xinxin and Beibei to my place later and let's have a dinner together."

"There is also Yuan Yuan, you can go there too."

"Ah, by the way, there is also Zhao Wenzhi, right? You follow Brother Kong first, and I will issue you a temporary room card. You can live in the staff dormitory first. We will talk about recruiting tomorrow."