37

The waiter led the four people outside a private room, opened the door of the private room, and led the four people inside. After the four people entered:

"Customers, we're here, please take a seat." The box attendant said to the four people.

The decoration of the entire box has a slightly antique feel. In the middle position, there are a row of 3 tables and 4 chairs. There is a table sandwiched between every two chairs, which is just enough for the four of them.

The four people sat down one after another, and the waiters who followed each stood behind and to the left of the chairs of the guests who came in.

The next auction will start in 10 minutes. This is the album. You can take a look at it first. "The box attendant handed out a brochure to each of the four people.

Then, he asked again:

"If you have any needs, you can tell your dedicated waiter. As long as it can be done, the auction house will try its best to serve you." After that, he exited the box.

At this time, Jiang Xinrui was flipping through the picture album and suddenly said to Jiang Nan:

"Brother Nan, you pay for today's consumption."

Jiang Nan was stunned for a moment to react, and replied angrily:

"Yes, I'll pay for it, but you have to cherish this opportunity."

"That's great, haha."

Jiang Nan was furious and said to the waiter behind him:

"Here are 4 cups of freshly squeezed juice, 4 cups of ice, 4 cups of water, and two fruit plates."

"Okay, sir, please wait a moment." Then he opened the box door and went out. He came in in less than a minute and stood behind Jiang Nan again.

Before the auction started, there was a knock on the door in the box. The waiter behind Jiang Nan opened the door. After opening the door, the waiter in charge of the box came in with a group of waiters holding trays. After putting the things away, the others Everyone left the box, except for the person in charge of the box.

The person in charge of security came to the four people, bowed and spoke:

"Dear guests, please excuse me. The auction will start in 2 minutes. If I see items that need to be auctioned, I will bid for you. All you need to do is tell me." After saying that, he straightened up and walked to the box. He stood upright behind a high platform with a microphone inside.

A burst of exciting music sounded. Looking out from the box, I saw a beautiful woman with a slim figure and a picturesque face wearing a cheongsam on a high platform in the center of the entire auction. She was the auctioneer of this auction. division.

"Dear customers, excuse me, the auction has officially started now, let's take a look at the first item." The auctioneer not only has a first-class appearance, but also has a pleasant voice, which makes people feel happy after hearing it.

Seeing the beautiful woman in the center of the auction table, Qi Yun asked Jiang Xinrui jokingly:

"Sister, how are you? Do you like this beautiful sister?" As soon as these words were asked, the Jiang family brothers suddenly remembered the nymphomaniac nature of the little girl in the family. She was not good at calling. Unexpectedly, Jiang Xinrui's answer surprised them.

"Oh, sister, now that I have a sister, who else can fall in my eyes, right? My heart completely belongs to my sister." He used a fruit fork to please Qi and fed it to Qi. Yun's mouth.